CHARMING WATCHES

With Angi since March 2005

Watch Repair

10/29/2006

I was so pleased that my watch batteries could be changed so quickly. I have had Charming Watches shorten band links, I have purchased leather watch bands and had them replace them for me, and I have always had solid and reliable service here. Nothing fancy, just gets the job done.

Description of Work
I brought in seven watches to have the batteries changed. The technician did all seven in about ten minutes! He was able to do two Gucci watches, which I usually have to bring to a jeweler because they are more complex. He changed the batteries, set the time, cleaned them up, and was fast and accurate.

07/10/2005

THEY DID VERY SATISFACTORY WORK. THEY LISTENED TO ME AND GAVE ME INFORMATION ON HOW TO BETTER CARE FOR MY WATCHES. THE PRICE WAS VERY FAIR AND THE WORKMANSHIP WAS TOPS!

Description of Work
I BROUGHT IN A COUPLE WATCHES. THEY CHANGED THE BATTERIES, CUT BRACELETS TO FIT ME AND DID REPAIR ON ONE WATCH BECAUSE IT WASN'T KEEPING TIME.

03/16/2005

THE TECHNICIAN WAS ABLE TO SHORTEN THE BAND IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES. THE FIT IS PERFECT AND THE PRICE WAS FAIR. THIS SHOP WAS BUSY FIXING BANDS AND REPLACING WATCH BATTERIES.

Description of Work
TOOK MY SON'S WATCH, TO CHARMING WATCH TO HAVE THE BAND SHORTENED TO FIT AROUND HIS WRIST.

WATCH REPAIR.