ARIANA AUTO SERVICE

Auto Service
Auto Radiators
Auto Body Work

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

All work LIFETIME GUARANTEED. We work with all insurance companies to represent you. We make sure you get quality repairs and you are informed when insurance companies are trying to put inferior parts on your car. We can also test the metal to be sure the parts are factory strength.

09/27/2013

I had an excellent experience with Ariana. This is my second auto body work with them. they were very professional and on time. Zabi is a nice guy and goes through the fixes that need to be done and provide the cost upfront, so that you can decide.

Description of Work
Fixed the bumper and side

Category auto body repair,auto repair

07/14/2007

I bought my own OEM parts. Quoted me $180 first for labor and then added $110 for replacing valve cover gasket. The Honda dealer (1 mile away) charges $86 (parts and labor) for same (replacing valve cover gasket). The owner, SAFI, also knows I am coming later for timing belt replacement. I found out that during timing belt replacement the valve cover has to be opened and I could have replaced the ...

Description of Work
60,000 mile service on Honda Accord.

Category auto repair

06/14/2006

OWNER SAFI IS FIRM ON HIS PRICE AND IS MORE EXPENSE THAN THE OTHER MECH, SO ASK THE OTHER MECH. IN THE SHOP FOR PRICE QUOTE. WAS SATISFIED WITH SERVICE AND OVERALL DID A GOOD JOB.

Description of Work
BRAND NEW RADIATOR INSTALLATION AND SOME PART.

Category radiator service