NAPA TAX INC

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2010

3.5

Accountants/Tax Consultants

Tax preparation, representation, bookkeeping...

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

08/28/2014

Description of Work
I gave them tax returns for this year and last year. Returns for 2013 were done timely. Review of 2012 federal and filing of late 2012 state were to be done after April 15th. Heard nothing for months can called in late July stating this was urgent. Heard nothing for another week and called again. Said they would get it to me the following week. Went in to pick up documetns - got the state return for 2012. Was told review of 2012 federal was done, but upon further questioning, could not answer question of what was hired to do. Stated that didn't know documents provided were a copy of the 2012 return. We had discussed this in the intake, provider acted like they did not know and we had not discussed in detail. I would never have asked this service and not explained in detail documents that were given and what I expected. I think because it was so long by the time he got around to it, he forgot our initial discussion. He did however, then review it and email me about it. However, this leaves me with little confidence for future. Was a very nice person though, but would be very hesitant to return as feel I may not be getting the due diligence, promptness and professionalism I expected.

Category accountant

05/22/2011

Fantastic

Description of Work
I have been using Napa Tax for about 5 or 6 years. We have a couple of businesses, rental property, foreign property etc and they have been fantastic. Would highly recommend.

Category accountant

We offer services that can make a difference in your business. With our 25 years of experience helping local businesses with tax preparation and book keeping, our proven track record and reputation makes us a trusted fiduciary partner of the companies we serve.

Check, Financing Available