Animal Kingdom Veterinary Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2006

Veterinarians

01/05/2015

They are pretty efficient and are nice people. Dr. Cornejo is a pretty good doctor. She gets to the heart of the matter pretty quickly.

Description of Work
For veterinarians I use Animal Kingdom. I took my dog because he was having stomach problems.

07/27/2012

She is very warm and compassionate. She talks kitty talk to the kitties. She is really awesome. She takes emergency calls on Sundays. She is the only vet in town that I know that does that. I've gone to her for years. Vets are expensive.

Description of Work
I use Animal Kingdom Veterinary Service to take care of my cat.

06/19/2012

I had an emergency with my kitty, she stopped eating and drinking water and I had to take her on a Sunday I was so worried. There were some tests run and she had kidney failure. They kept her a couple of days to see if she would respond to treatment, but she was too far gone. It was awful. We got to be in the room with her holding her when she was put to sleep. I cannot say enough about her compas...

Description of Work
Dr. Cornejo is so compassionate to animals and their owners. THE HAVE EMERGENCY SERVICES. Most people think you have to take an injured animal after hours all the way to Cordelia, and they are not aware that Animal Kingdom has emergency services.I love this place. I have had three pets taken care of by them.

04/27/2006

THEY DO AN EXCELLENT JOB. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY TREAT EACH PET AS AN INDIVIDUAL. THEY TAKE CARE OF ALL OF THEIR NEEDS. I WOULD NOT TRUST MY DOGS TO ANYONE ELSE.

Description of Work
THEY GAVE MY TWO DOGS THEIR SHOTS.

Visa, MasterCard