Philip Ebersole MD

With Angi since October 2008

Primary Care - Family Medicine

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

07/18/2013

He has very good bedside manner.

Description of Work
He has been our family doctor for years.

05/28/2013

Dr. Philip Ebersole has been my doctor for 14 years. He is very thorough, communicates extremely well about whatever subject at hand like a condition he has found or one that I'm dealing with, I trust him, and when a referral is necessary it's to other first rate physicians in the area. When I go in for an appointment the waiting room isn't full and it's never more than a 10 minute wait, usually 5...

Description of Work
Dr. Philip Ebersole is my primary care physician.

03/01/2013

He's a fantastic doctor. I've been seeing him for probably 15 years now. He's an excellent physician. He went of on his own which was really nice but he was in a group before that. He's an excellent, caring physician and his staff was excellent. Easy to get appointments and has great bedside manner and a good physician.

Description of Work
Dr. Phillip Ebersole is my primary care doctor.

08/31/2012

It's always a good experience. He's very nice and explains things in terms you can understand. You feel like you're talking to a neighbor, not a doctor. He doesn't overcharge, and leans toward natural options instead of heavy medications.

Description of Work
He's been our primary care physician for years, from our kids to our grandparents.

07/11/2012

He has a great bedside manner. He is an excellent doctor. The environment is fine and the staff is nice and courteous. It takes a few days to get an appointment. He really tries to be on time.

Description of Work
Dr. Philip Ebersole is my general practitioner. I went in for a general follow up on some issues.

Family Practitioner