Inland Eye Specialists

With Angi since October 2008

Eye Care - Ophthalmology
Eye Care - Optometry
Plastic Surgery - Reconstructive

There are 9 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 75 patients per day....

11/28/2016

Their service is great. They're always good. Their system for confirmation of appointment isn't great. They send a card in the mail and if you don't call them to confirm the appointment then your appointment is cancelled. They might want to re-think that. They might want to give the patient a call to confirm. They have a large option of frames to choose from.

Description of Work
Eye care.

Category optometrist

11/13/2014

Very well. I was a new patient so it took me time to get my history and profile done. But when I finished my part the rest went quickly. The first people I saw were young and poor communicators. But the doctor was outstanding and best part of the experience I needed new lenses, could have them put in my frames, so had to return an hour later with an old pair while they took my frames. The office w...

Description of Work
Annual eye exam and determination if lens need changing

Category ophthalmology,optometrist

11/12/2014

I give him rave reviews. He was my eye doctor for probably 15 years, until we moved from the area. He did beautiful surgery on my eye. I just had a wonderful outcome. He is excellent, in all ways. He's a very good communicator, with explaining procedures. He's friendly. He's just wonderful.

Description of Work
He was my eye doctor when I lived in the area and also did surgery on my eye.

06/24/2014

It was excellent. It went very well. I was very pleased with their doctors and I like the office. Everything was excellent.

Description of Work
I had two eye surgeries with Inland Eye Specialists.

09/12/2013

He described what was happening with my eye, and that I did not have a retina problem. My eye was fine, and he suggested that I maintain vigilance with eye care, and make an appointment for next year, for a yearly exam.

Description of Work
I had flashing lights in my right eye, and thought I had a retina problem. The doctor checked me out with eye dilation, and machines, as well as an eye exam.

Ophthalmology