STEVE SMITH'S AUTO SERVICE

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2006

Auto Service

ADDITIONAL EMAIL - SMITTYLUBE@GMAIL.COM....

10/13/2016

They service our cars all the time, they are outstanding they are expensive but the car is a BMW and BMW's are expensive but very trustworthy. They have very good mechanics which is why again we go there because we know it will be done right the first time.

Description of Work
I used Diamond Engineering for auto service. My husbands car he just had done general check up and service.

10/13/2016

Description of Work
I used Steven Dian Tech for auto service. General service on the car.

01/20/2011

My husband was not thrilled, so we didn't go back again. The car was fixed and we didn't go back. My husband wanted to go some place else. It was not cheap.

Description of Work
I used Steve Smith's Auto Service.

09/10/2010

He is awesome. Somebody said that we needed all sorts of other stuff and he said we did not need that. We just thing he is honest and has integrity. We spent $1,000 for the last job.

Description of Work
We use Steve Smith’s Auto Service for auto service and we have been using them for 2 years. The last time we used them was about 2 months ago for tune up, brakes and transmission.

03/02/2009

I've been going here at least 15 years. It's a great shop. Steve has replaced wheels, worked on my dual pumps, put in a new radiator, and done overall servicing for me. The thing I like most about this guy is his integrity. When I take my car in and have him tell me what it needs he reads off a checklist of what I need done right away, what I'll done need later, and what I don't need done at all. ...

Description of Work
Steve Smith's Auto Service does my auto body work.

Category auto repair

BRAKE SERVICE, FUEL INJECTION SERVICE & REPAIR, COMPLETE COOLING SYSTEM SERVICE MAJOR SERVICES, TUNE UPS, OIL & FILTER CHANGE, CHASSIS LUBE, CLUTCHES, TRANSMISSION SERVICE, U-JOINTS, CV JOINTS ETC, AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM SERVICE & REPAIR, HEATERS, SHOCKS, STRUTS & SUSPENSION REPAIRS, ALIGNMENTS, INTERSTATE BATTERIES & BODY SHOP SERVICE.

MasterCard