Schwaderer, Dr. Kenneth N.

With Angi since March 2009

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - LASIK

02/29/2012

He is great. I have been going to him for about 25 years. He is very thorough and has the latest technology.

Description of Work
Annual eye exam. I have had LASIK surgery.

02/13/2012

His depth of knowledge is quite good and he keeps up on the latest technology. His office gets pretty full sometimes so sometimes you have to wait. I will use him again in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Schwaderer is my optometrist.

08/04/2010

They are very organized, and very professional. They were just very accommodating. We have been using him for year, and would continue to use them.

Description of Work
My husband had went there for an exam.

11/04/2009

He has a wonderful chair side manner. He's very caring and kind. He is knowledgeable about diseases of the eye. He just seems like an overall caring person in regards to the health of your eye.

Description of Work
Dr. Schwaderer is my optometrist. I last saw him for a check up, contacts lens prescription and to verify my eye glass prescription.

06/08/2009

My husband wanted to get lasik done years and years ago but Dr. Schwaderer advised him not to for a very long time, till he finally advised my husband to go and get it done, because he thought that the procedure had evolved to its fullest potential. He was open and honest with my husband.

Description of Work
Dr. Schwaderer is my husband’s optometrist, and my husband goes to him for eye exams.

Category lasik