Panec, Dr. Leland R

With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - General

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

12/28/2013

I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Panec. After 20+ years of being a patient, I have never had a negative experience and have referred many friends to him. He is always knowledgeable, thorough, and kind. His work has never needed to be re-done. The office staff and dental assistants are also first rate.

Description of Work
New cavity filled and old filling replaced

01/25/2012

.The office staff is great and the wait is minimal. His work has been fine.

Description of Work
.I saw him three months ago.

01/30/2011

Our experience is always great. His staff is awesome, he is very friendly. You never feel like he or his staff is rushing to get you out the door. He is even great with little kids. Can't recommend Dr. Panec and his staff enough.

Description of Work
Dr. Panec provides dental services for everyone in our family from general cleaning to filling cavities for over 10 years.

10/14/2010

He is just an excellent dentist. He knows what needs to be done and does not recommend something that does not need to be done. He has replaced fillings and they have all held. When I was young I used to be afraid to go to the dentist because it would really hurt, but now I am probably the only person I know that is not afraid to go to the dentist. The dental hygienist there is excellent and she h...

Description of Work
Dr. Panec is my dentist and I have been going to him since he started and it has been at least 12 years. My most recent appointment with him was about 2 months ago.

06/18/2009

I have had a good experience with him. He has a great sense of humor and he doesn't over treat you. His office staff is also nice and friendly. His office is clean, as well.

Description of Work
He is my dentist. I have been going to him for about 8 years.

General Dentistry