Lozano Brushless Car Wash

With Angi since February 2005

4.3

Car Washes
Auto Detailing

DBA: High Shine Auto Detail...

09/30/2013

We brought in our car for a detail services. It came out pristine and beautiful. They only problem is how long it takes but that is same everywhere. I like the work that they did. The price was very good.

Description of Work
Auto Detail

Category auto detailing

05/15/2013

They were the best and they were courteous. They gave complimentary lemonade and popcorn. Their price was reasonable. They were excellent. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I went to Lozano's Brushless Car Wash Of Los Altos for regular car wash and vacuum.

12/07/2012

Car was was find most of the times I used them but my $150 Oakley sunglasses were stolen

Description of Work
Had a car washed and left sunglasses in the car. The car was washed and 30 minutes after leaving I realized the glasses were missing.

10/23/2008

It's always the same: drive in, tell them what type of service you want (I always just get a regular car wash), leave the car, it gets vacuumed thoroughly, and while I wait and have complimentary popcorn or coffee, the car goes through the wash. Then, they drive it to an area where they wipe it down thoroughly and make sure the inside is clean and tidy too. The cost is only $11-$13, but I always t...

Description of Work
Getting my car washed there regularly.

07/28/2008

Everything has been better than any other car wash that I've used. They are fast, efficient, and do a great job. If they run it through and you are not satisfied, they will run it through again. They have a big staff that details it afterwards and makes sure it's great.

Description of Work
I have been working with them for a number of years to work on my vehicles.

Category auto detailing,car washes