El Camino Dental

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

We provide comprehensive dental care. We provide most of your dental needs including invisilgn and implant. For emergencies we will see you the same day...

12/09/2013

They are my favorite dentist ever. I like how I was treated by the doctor. I like her professional skill, quiet demeanor, her competence, and basically how comfortable she made me feel while she was out to do work on me. I'm satisfied with them.

Description of Work
I go to El Camino Dental for regular dental work. My last appointment was for routine cleaning in July or August.

11/19/2012

The staff were always friendly and helpful, very organized. Dr Lin - who was out for medical reasons for a period of time, but the physician who covered for him was equally impressive and gentle - was, as noted above, the best dentist I have encountered. Overall wonderful experiences every time I was seen. Very efficiently run, clean and bright office.

Description of Work
I had recently moved to the area and happened to see the dentist office while shopping. I had broken a molar, so needed work done. Not sure about a "strip mall dentist office", I walked in to ask questions and immediately had those questions answered by friendly and knowledgable staff. This was when Dr Lin was at San Antonio Dental; I have not been to his new office. Dr Lin was the kindest, most professional dentist I have ever seen; very thorough in his questions and answers, instilling trust and respect. He was also the first dentist in my 50+yrs who anesthetized what he called an "accessory" nerve that no one had ever identified in the past. Tho numb with the usual injections for all my previous adventures in dentistry, I had always felt a sort of electrical jolt whenever a drill was used; not pain exactly, but very uncomfortable. Dr Lin noticed my grimace, injected a different area, and voila! No more discomfort! BEST dentist EVER! A good guy, besides. You will not be disappointed.

04/28/2011

He's kind, patient and smiles at you. He explains things to you. I'm in my 50's and whenever I go to a dentist, not just because of the injections but it is that drill thing which made me absolutely crazy. He is the first doctor to recognize when I was wincing after I was already numb. He found an accessory nerve, injected the accessory nerve and nothing after that. In 50 plus years I've never had...

Description of Work
Dr. Steven Lin is my dentist and I last visited him yesterday. I had a temporary crown for a crack tooth and so he put on the new tooth for me.

06/15/2009

I was pregnant so I could not get x-rays. They did do a cleaning which was adequate. They rushed through it but it was acceptable. They allowed my son to watch from outside which was nice.

Description of Work
Teeth Cleaning

Dentist/Oral Surgeon