CRITTER CLIPPER

Founded 1974 • With Angi since September 2006

5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT....

12/08/2015

Description of Work
Linda and team are a fantastic groomer and truly care about dogs and their people. They do great work in an attentive and caring manner and go out of their way to be kind and communicative. I wouldn't hesitate to bring my dog back many times. Their prices are higher than average, but in my opinion, completely worth it given how consistent and pleasant their service is.

03/25/2012

Description of Work
(Description unavailable)

12/18/2009

Critter Clippers did a great job on my lab/chow mix. She always comes back looking great. They are a bit pricey, but for the quality it's worth it. Their facility is very clean and they openly groom in front of the house, so you can watch your dog being groomed. They take the dogs for a walk after bathing so they get a break before getting groomed.

Description of Work
I had my dog bathed, groomed, and anal glands expressed. I've taken my dog here several times.

03/13/2008

Rosemary did a beautiful job and Twinkie had a great time. She looked wonderful and even had bows on her ears. She was ready when they said she would be. It was a really good experience.

Description of Work
My pekingese needed everything: clipping, dematting, bath, nails.

02/01/2007

My dog looks absolutely adorable when I pick her up from Critter Clippers. They do a great job and always add a cute little ribbon in her hair or bandanna with a holiday pattern.

Description of Work
My dog is a Pomeranian & Shit Zsu mix, she doesn't shed much but her hair grows fast. So we bring her in about every six weeks to be groomed.

Category pet grooming

DOG & CAT GROOMING & PET SUPPLIES.

DAY CARE, BOARDING.