CORPORATE AUTO WORKS

Founded 1981 • With Angi since April 2006

Auto Service
Auto Sales

02/17/2015

My BMW 525i needed an oil change plus the washer fluid was leaking. Corporate auto work fixed the problem and they were very professional. I am very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Oil change and fixing washer liquid leaking

09/02/2014

We have been using Corporate Auto Works for years. They are good at figuring out and fixing what's wrong with an older car. They take good care of the car while it's in the shop and their prices are fair.

Description of Work
maintain my 1995 BMW

09/16/2013

First, I should say that I've been using Corporate Auto Works for over 20 years - Mike and Andre are the reason why. They understand that when your car 'breaks' you need to get it fixed as soon as possible. This was the case with my recent service - I went out to start my car to go to work and it wouldn't...I had it towed to Corporate that evening when I got home. The next morning when I called ar...

Description of Work
Repaired leak at diesel injection pump. Performed minor service. Replaced exhaust hangers Replaced coolant overflow hose Repaired wires to windshield washer pump Replaced window switch in console.

Category

12/09/2011

it went smoothly - dropped it off a 9AM and picked it up about 3 or 4PM - no problems at all

Description of Work
oil change new water pump new belts I don't remember the other item

11/06/2010

They are specialists in European cars. They fix things in a very good and timely manner. They do the regular oil change. Her car has 190000 miles on it and so it requires maintenance once in a while. They are very capable of doing that and that’s why it has 190000 miles on it. We found them online and we have been using their services for a long time now. We have been very happy with them. We woul...

Description of Work
My wife takes her Mercedes to Corporate Auto Works for auto service. Our last interaction with them was about two months ago.

Category auto repair

MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, & PERFORMANCE CARE OF MERCEDES BENZ, VOLVO, & BMW.