Camino Medical Group

Outpatient Centers - Urgent Care
Rehabilitation - Physical Medicine & Rehab
Orthopedics - Knee & Leg
Kidney Care/nephrology

Additional phone number (650) 934-7144. Award Winning....

08/10/2014

He did nothing for the but suggest that we get a second opinion on knee replacement surgery as he did not think it was called for. His office was to set up a referral within the network for another surgeon but never called back. Doctor Brown was distant and unsympathetic.

Description of Work
Knee pain and seeking new Rheumatologist

Category internist

03/18/2013

I have used Camino Medical Group for years. They are a great center. The doctors are nice and they have everything you need and they will take care of you. The facility is nice and clean. You have to wait at least 20 minutes.

Description of Work
I use Camino Medical Group for my general health care.

03/18/2013

Camino Medical Group are excellent. I've been with them for at least 20 years now. They're my primary medical. They are great.

Description of Work
I used them a long time ago. They are also my medical foundation. I go for yearly tests to them.

Category family doctor,internist

01/29/2013

The doctors we are using are excellent there. They have a very useful website which tells you a lot about the doctors, lab tests, and you can even set up an appointment online as well. It is very user friendly. They are very organized and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I have been using them for 23 years for primary care needs.

10/14/2011

We go there because we have doctors that we really like. The doctors are pleasant and they are there when we need them. We have been very happy with the doctors that we have had at the Camino Medical Group. They are usually able to take us in and they are very responsive. I would definitely use their services in the future too.

Description of Work
We use the services of Camino Medical Group and we have constant interaction with them since they are our medical group. My last visit to them was last Monday for an allergy shot.

Category hospitals

General hospital & multi specialty.