Camino Medical Group DER

With Angi since October 2008

Dermatology - General

There are 8 doctors at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. Average patient volume is 100 patients per day. Site specialty is Dermatology....

11/11/2015

Description of Work
Exam for moles and psoriasis. Removed questionable moles and tested. Dr. Chan is thorough and a good listener. I feel totally confident being under Dr. Chan's care.

06/16/2014

Dr. Chan is friendly and knowledgeable and provides explanations for all treatments

Description of Work
Removal of moles and treatment of adult acne

06/19/2012

I thought she was very helpful and she was very personable and I felt very comfortable with her.

Description of Work
I've only had one appointment with her so far and we were not dealing with anything very difficult, so she was perfectly fine for that.

09/08/2011

I like her as a doctor but she does have rheumatoid arthritis in his hands so there are certain things that she cannot do and has to have other doctors do for her. I like her decisions. Her bedside manner and communication are very good. If I don't do what she says, she makes little boo-boos all over my head with nitrate oxide. The billing needs some work.

Description of Work
Dr. Ortmeyer is my dermatologist. My last appointment was for a biopsy for something she didn't like on my head.

08/12/2009

She is a young dermatologist, but she is excellent and has all the characteristics of some of the physicians that I have named. I think very highly of her and her office environment and staff is also good.

Description of Work
Dr. Tun is my dermatologist. My last visit to her was within the last year.

Dermatology