A-1 Auto Tech, Inc.

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2009

Auto Service
Auto Tires
Auto Transmission

A-1 Auto Tech is a full service Auto Shop that specializes in repair & maintenance of your Ford, GM & Chrysler Lines. We also have all the equipment required to repair & maintain your Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Subaru & Toyota. We have a friendly knowledgeable staff ...

03/16/2020

They have been excellent, reliable, and trustworthy. They do not try to do work that is not needed and are very knowledgeable as well. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I have been going to them for over 10 years for auto repairs and maintenance needs.

03/17/2017

10/19/2013

It went great. I was able to wait to have the service done.

Description of Work
Smog test; lube, oil & filter; tires rotated.

09/27/2013

They always do a great job. They are great at communicating with me what the problem is and when they will be able to fix it.

Description of Work
General auto service

09/12/2013

It went great. A1 is my go to car repair for everything!!! I have been using them for over five years now. As a female business owner my car has to be running well everyday. I am on the road, a lot.and cannot have my car breaking down. I trust A1 for more than just my auto needs. They have referrals for tires, or anything else that they don't provide. They are honest, professional, and always avai...

Description of Work
Oli change, rotate tires, fluids. I was going to take my car for a road trip, and wanted to make sure everything was ok.

Category auto repair

A-1 Auto Tech is a full service auto repair in Mountain View, CA.We provide Smog & Emission Repair, 30, 60, 90k Services, Shock's & Struts, Electric Seats & Antennas, Air Conditioning Retrofit, Power Door Locks & Windows, Oil Changes, Major & Minor Repairs,Check Engine Lights, Heating, Fuel Injection & Carburetion, Gold Shield Emission Repair, Diesel Repair,Fuel Injection * Computer Diagnostic * Repair * Electrical * Air Conditioning * Heating * Brakes * Tune-ups * Engine Rebuilding * ABS Brakes

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover