Honda of Morgan Hill

With Angi since July 2012

Auto Service
Auto Accessories
Auto Sales

Additional phone number - (800) 241-9146, (800) 673-9980 & (800) 601-3719. Cost is determined by the job....

04/04/2017

I am happy with the outcome. They did replace the wheel stud. (That is one of the bolts that hold the front driver's side wheel on.) They also found many other things in need of attention, which I expected since my Honda has over 200,000 miles. However, I chose a limited number of what they suggested. I had the front wheel barrings replaced, both front a rear brakes replaced, with new front rotors...

Description of Work
A wheel stud had broken off my front wheel. Needed it replaced, and any other maintenance that was needed on my 98 Honda Civic.

09/11/2016

01/28/2013

They just opened the Honda dealership so they are new to the area. They are very courteous, welcoming and provide very good service. They send out discount coupons which I was able to use on my initial service with them and it saved me hundreds of dollars.

Description of Work
I used Honda of Morgan Hill for scheduled warranty service. I had to have a lot of stuff done.

07/07/2012

While the cost of the scheduled maitenance and brake service were more expemse than going to independents to have the work done, the service advisor, I was able to leverage their service coupons to help reduce the costs. All work was done quickly and on time and I was able to take advantage of their shuttle service. And they washed the car, too!

Description of Work
Morgan Hill Homda only recently relocated to Morgan Hill from Gilroy. Took my 2003 Honda Accord in for its 180K service - a major scheduled maintenance. They explained what was involved, the cost and options. During the service, they discovered that I needed both front and rear brake service supported by detailed information of why and what my option were.

Category auto repair

Auto sales, parts & repair.