Sunnymead Veterinary Clinic

With Angi since July 2005

Veterinarians
Pet Stores
Animal Boarding Kennels

See our website about our low cost spay & neuter clinic & low cost shot clinic. Our competent and skilled staff combines compassion, sensitivity and care with efficiency to provide the very best in medical and health care to our patients. Do you need extra assurance? Dr. H.R. Park personally explains what is the best for your 2 or 4 legged friend....

08/09/2017

They are more cost effective than the animal shelter. They have their rates posted, it varies based on the age of the animal. they are willing to work with feral cats. That's not easy, but they are willing to work with it. They do a great job. Once before, I saw a cat one time hit in the middle of the road, it was still alive, I was afraid to move it in case I would hurt it, and they came out to s...

Description of Work
Had the cat fixed

08/09/2017

It was really good, because I bought cat food, and there was something wrong with it and they returned it and gave me a new bag. They are awesome. Everyone, a lot of people, in town use that clinic because his prices are great and he is an excellent vet. They are busy but they are very helpful, even to the point where I get 18 lb bags of food and they are willing to carry that out to the car. They...

Description of Work
Picked up cat food

Category pet stores

11/16/2005

DR. PARK IS A VERY CARING PERSON WHO LOVES ANIMALS. HE IS VERY FAIR. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD A SERVICE HE WORKS WITH YOU. HE IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COMPETENT DOCTOR.

Description of Work
OUR CAT HAD SURGERY ON HER LEG TO REPAIR BREAK. THIS INVOLVED EXTENSIVE REPAIR WORK TO LIGAMENTS ALSO.

10/24/2005

I CHECKED WITH TWO VETS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD. THIS ONE WAS MORE REASONABLE AND TOOK OUR CAT WHEN WE NEEDED. THE CAT WAS DECLAWED, GIVEN SHOTS AND KEPT OVERNIGHT. THE STAFF WAS VERY NICE.

Description of Work
I HAD MY CAT'S NAILS DECLAWED, AND ALSO GAVE HER THE REQUIRED SHOTS NEEDED FOR HER AGE.

07/29/2005

WE HAVE LONG WAITS, SHE IS VERY POPULAR. SHE HAS WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS, BUT SOMETIMES YOU WAIT TWO HOURS. SHE IS A VERY GOOD VET, VERY THOROUGH, AND VERY REASONABLY PRICED.

Description of Work
THEY SPAYED, GAVE SHOTS AND ILLNESS MEDICATION, DEALT WITH AN EAR INFECTION, PUPPY WHELPING, AND CESARIAN.

Category veterinarian

Spay, neuter & vaccination services, emergency services, boarding for dogs, cats & birds, & exotic pet care