Inside Out Window Cleaning

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2005

Monrovia BUS2016-00715

710 S Myrtle Ave

Monrovia, CA 91016

In 2018, we are celebrating our 33rd anniversary serving satisfied customers in your neighborhood! At Inside Out, our window cleaners are experienced professionals, using only the best equipment and cleaning solutions to tackle all your home's needs. Start out by calling for a FREE BID during our business hours of Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 4:30 PM. A bid guarantees our customers that the crew has the right equipment the first time we show up to clean your house, including the length of ladder, specialty supports, and other considerations. We are licensed and fully insured (both for liability and worker's compensation)! Plus, with experience ranging from large corporate accounts to delicate and historical stained glass, you can be rest easy about the quality of service. In fact, Inside Out Window Cleaning guarantees your satisfaction, or we will return to fix the problem... AT NO EXTRA COST! Some commercial clients you might recognize would be: Rusnak Motor Cars, Simpson Buick, Simpson Chevrolet, Mini of Monrovia, Bozzani Motors, Longo Lexus, Longo Toyota, C. W. Driver, Minasian and Associates, Bristol Farms and The Hale Corporation. Don't let cleaning your windows become a hassle! With our company, you can take that extra time to pursue something you truly enjoy doing. We would be happy to be of service to you, and hope that when you have need for window cleaning, you will keep our company in mind. Thank you for this opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you....

window cleaning (101)gutter cleaning (13)pressure washing (4)screen repair (1)

08/07/2020

On a scale of 1-10, our experience with Susan and Jim Holder and the crew they sent to do our job gets a 10!! Susan was very pleasant and professional, and she was exemplary in getting our job into their very busy schedule, and following up with us right to moment the team arrived at the house. The team did a great job, and were very polite. This is not our first time using Inside Out, and we will...

Description of Work
Washing all windows in our two-story house

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your positive experience! . Thank you for your patience with our very full schedule. It is a pleasure to work with nice people such as yourselves! We look forward to servicing you again in the near future!

08/04/2020

I have had them for years. I called for an appointment and waited about 4 weeks. Someone was sick the day of my service..........and Susan is so stressed and rude. It isn't like her at all. She said I would have to wait another 3 or 4 weeks unless. She said she would call the following Friday to set a date.......BUT did not call. I called her and she said I would have to wait another 3 or 4 weeks ...

Description of Work
Repeat customer for window cleaning......

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

It is a very stressful time with COVID. We are scheduling 3-4 weeks out. [Member Name Removed] did wait 3 weeks for her appointment We DID have somone call in sick the day of her appointment. [Member Name Removed] was very nice, understanding, and said she wasn't in a hurry.. I told her I would try to work her in instead of making her wait another 3 weeks and I would call her back. We then had equ...

06/27/2020

Excellent work, they were very professional and caring very punctual I will ask them to clean my wi does every six months

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a great review! It was a pleasure to work with you! We look forward to being of service again in the near future.

12/19/2018

The team was terrific and able to reach even very high windows. They were extremely polite and careful. Overall excellent job. will ask them to come back again. compared with other quotes they were much more reasonable with quality work

Description of Work
We have an older spanish style three story house with multiple pane windows

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

10/26/2018

Unbelievable. Fantastic. Sparking windows and solar panels. Got oil paint out of pavingstones with power wash.

Description of Work
Windows, screens, solar panels, oil paint spill cleaning off paving stones

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

08/02/2017

Exceptional. The owner came out and was super sweet. His wife, who handles the books and phone calls, super sweet as well. The price was amazing. And their workers were professional, prompt and friendly. At this price and service, I'll be hiring them again soon.

Description of Work
17 windows, inside and outside cleaned.

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

Thank you so much for your business! We appreciate customers like you! Thank you, also, for taking time from your busy schedule to write a review!

11/02/2015

The service was excellent from beginning to end. My first appointment for an estimate was prompt. My appointment for cleaning was set up at my earliest convenience. The crew was very nice and worked extremely hard. I was quite comfortable having this crew in my house and will definitely be using this company on a regular basis to clean my windows.

Description of Work
Washed all windows and screens inside and out.

Work Completed On 10/29/2015

08/26/2015

I'm very pleased with their work. Tried six different window cleaning companies and no one wanted the job because they said it was too small. They were on time, did a great job, and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned exterior windows for condo unit. Because of the trees on one side of my unit, I have a problem with spiderwebs. They cleaned the windowsills, the screens, and the windows.

Work Completed On 08/26/2015

Thank you for your business. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you, also, for taking the time to write a great review for us. We look forward to working with you in the near future.

07/27/2015

Fantastic! They did a wonderful job. We have a mid-century modern house with some original oddly shaped windows and the crew was so skilled at getting the work done. We only wondered why we hadn't called them sooner. When I returned from an errand and saw one remaining window with spots on it, I called the company. The crew returned within an hour and pointed out the hard water marks which could n...

Description of Work
Cleaned all of our interior and exterior windows and screens; dusted away cobwebs near windows inside and out.

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

04/07/2015

The crew cleaned out the gutters on our two story Victorian. It was a big job and they did fantastic work. Very professional!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/13/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Of course, we appreciate the positive review as well. We also appreciate that you gave us the opportunity to be of service to you. Thank you!

Base Services: Interior Window Cleaning, Exterior Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing Add-On Services (done ONLY in conjunction with window cleaning): Screen Brush Down, Awning Brush Down, Shutter Brush Down, Skylight Cleaning, Paint/Tint Removal, Hard Water Stain Removal (subject to conditions), Cobweb Removal, Gutter Cleaning, Chandeliers, Ceiling Fans, Mirrors, Shower Doors... AND MORE! Please call for further information about any or all of these add-ons.

We do not clean mini-blinds.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal