Marandola, Dr. Michael S.

With Angi since October 2008

Orthopedics
Orthopedics - Hips
Orthopedics - Shoulder & Arm
Orthopedics - Knee & Leg
Sports Medicine
General Surgery

http://www.abms.org. Additional fax - (949) 348-1435....

08/05/2013

It went very well. On the second surgery he also decided to do a lateral patella release, so the recovery time was longer than the first surgery. He is a good surgeon, the surgery facility is great and his PA Jason is great!

Description of Work
I had a meniscus tear in my left knee in 2009 that he repaired, and then 2 in my right knee that he repaired in 2010.

05/06/2013

I had hip replacement surgery. Care before and after was excellent. My hip pain was gone day after surgery and I was up and walking next day with continuing recovery and lack of pain at one month. I highly recommend Dr. Marandola and his staff. Being my first surgery I don't see how I could have had a better experience.

Description of Work
Ver thorough preparation for the hip replacement surgery I was to have. Everything was covered to my satisfaction.

01/16/2012

He is excellent. They know what they are doing. They are very nice. Overall, everything was just a great experience (if it's something you have to experience).

Description of Work
I saw him post-op for orthopedics.

Category hip replacement

12/08/2011

He was great and we were there quite a while ago. My experience with him has been great. Dr Marandola is an awesome doctor, the office is nice, the support team is great and the billing is good.

Description of Work
I visited Dr Micheal Marandola for orthopedics about five years ago.

04/01/2010

He's excellent. He has a nice demeanor and he's very good at what he does. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He has done various surgeries for me.

Category orthopedics

Orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, complex arthroscopic shoulder, hip and knee reconstruction, joint replacement including unicompartmental knee replacement and hip resurfacing, trauma & fracture care.