BOB'S HANDYMAN & REPAIR

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2009

HOME / OFFICE / RENTAL / STORE - Highly experienced HANDYMAN services. LIGHT PLUMBING. LIGHT ELECTRICAL. ASSEMBLY. INSTALLATIONS. REPAIRS & IMPROVEMENTS. Typically I work inside the home, usually w/ myself and 1 well-skilled assistant. We have a 3 hour minimum to operate most efficiently. So, sorry, not the best guy for really small /quick projects - our apologies, We Do NOT paint but we can offer great referrals in any area we can't service. Feel free to email your thoughts/pics/needs. Bob@handybobs.com or call me directly. 949 305 8189. Hard working, owner-operator so give us a bit to get back with you! Thanks for the opportunity. Check out our reviews and SUPER SERVICE AWARDS! We do not do any projects over $500....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

BCG Remodeling

We at BCG Remodeling like to say, “We do everything under the roof.” We have two locations: Laguna Niguel and Oceanside. We have decades of experience in home and business improvement with electrical, plumbing, flooring, drywall repair, etc. We have done everything from house calls for small jobs to large home remodels. We are a small family business with 2 partners. We want to help you with any and all of your home improvement projects.

Offers by BCG Remodeling on Angi
VVS Construction Inc.

VVS Construction is a leading and reputable Construction Company serving all over SoCal. Ever since we opened for business, we’ve taken a comprehensive approach to project management, providing our clients with a wide range of services to cover their needs. Get in touch today to learn more about what we can offer you and to receive your free estimate.

05/02/2020

Amazing. Bob completed the job at less cost than his estimate and that included a second task that was not even in the estimate. The job required cutting a hole in drywall that had wallpaper on it and Bob was able to drill holes in the studs behind the drywall and pass wires through the holes thereby leaving the drywall looking great. He has a great knack for figuring out innovative solutions to y...

Description of Work
Electrical outlet

Category electrician,dog fence

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Thanks also for allowing me to jump right in and get to getting. I look forward to being of service going forward. Best & Hope, Bob Fletcher

01/09/2020

I had a hardwired smoke detector/carbon monoxide detector beeping at night. I found Bob on Angie's List. Bob took my call and saved me the time and money of a service call. Bob was so kind and walked me through how to solve the problem over the phone. He is a wonderful man who cares about helping his customers. Thank you so much!!!!

Description of Work
Smoke Detector issue

12/23/2019

Bob and his helper did a wonderful job. They were professional and did everything I asked them to do. They were clean and efficient. I have already booked another day for them to come back and do more repair work. I will definitely recommend this company to all my friends and family!

Description of Work
New electric wiring, bedroom ceiling fan installation, bathroom recaulking, flat screen installation, front door lock replacement and plywood installation in laundry room.

Category electrician,handyman service,locksmith,home theater design,woodworking,ceiling fans,doors

06/13/2019

Perfect!! Bob came totally prepared by bringing a soft rubber mat so he could complete the assembly outdoors, he and his worker assessed the furniture's condition when unpacking, then carried the finished piece indoors. No scratches to my floors or walls!

Description of Work
furniture assembly

03/14/2019

Overall, great handyman. They did installation of artwork and photography. Main contact is, Bob fletcher who is the owner and he has a real eye on where to put artwork and photography and anything inside the house. Highly recommended. Excellent work. Excellent follow through. Excellent value. I will use him again. Very reasonable for what they do. They do anything inside the house including plumbi...

Description of Work
They do installation of artwork and photography. They did caulking for a shower, installed a couple of smoke detector devices and did some other work around the house.

10/12/2018

Over the past few months, I'd gathered a pretty long list of items in my home that needed to be fixed--nothing major, mostly little annoyances: a towel bar that had come off the wall, a cabinet door that kept coming off, etc. Bob was fantastic to deal with from the first phone call to completion of the final project. He was very clear and transparent about what he could and couldn't do and his rate and minimum hours. He even provided a contact list of people who specialized in areas he didn't handle. After we had agreed on a date/time, he sent me a calendar invite. The day of the job he and his assistant showed up exactly on time, really listened to my long list and made some excellent suggestions, and worked quickly and efficiently to finish the tasks. They never had to run out to get any supplies--they were all on his truck! There were a couple of repairs Bob couldn't do, but for those he pointed me to some of his other contacts and told me exactly what I needed to ask for and purchase. I was extremely impressed by Bob's friendly but business-like approach, and with the quality of his work. He will definitely be seeing me again!

Description of Work
Miscellaneous tasks, including cabinet repair and faucet repair

10/08/2018

Bob was very professional and friendly. I am so glad we found someone like him to help us with miscellaneous projects around the house. Would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous Projects including leaking toilet and sink, installed ceiling fan, and shower re-caulking

09/02/2018

Services went very well and he worked very hard.

Description of Work
Rebuilt an older wooden bed and assembled new table and chairs...

08/01/2018

I loved Bob! He was so courteous and knew what he was doing. He was on time and finished the work in the estimated time he quoted. Both he and his co worker were a joy to work with. He always asked me if I wanted this or that along the way, and he had good suggestions as well. I am looking forward to working with him again. My kitchen island looks fabulous and I will be having a new countertop very soon. Thanks Bob!

Description of Work
Kitchen island prep for countertop new countertops.

Category handyman service

Inside Professional Services, Safe, Reliable, Fast, Affordable. Light Electrical and Light Plumbing, Woodworking, Assembly & Repair, Installation of just about "Everything", Professional Art and Picture Hanging, Cleaning and Re-caulking of Tub & Shower surrounds, Faucets to Ceiling fans I am proud to offer Inside Handyman Services and Repairs, but typically focus inside the home.

NO - Painting, No Large Complex Electrical or Plumbing, I am a master with the smaller Electrical & Plumbing projects. I am not allowed to do ANY TYPE OF ROOF work. I am a Handyman, not a Contractor so I am only allowed to do the smaller one day at a time sort of Handyman type of projects. But not the best fit for tiny projects either. I get a lot done in my three hour minimum and even more in a full day. Please call and we can talk more about where I can best be of service. Bob Fletcher

Check, PayPal