ANIMAL MEDICAL CLINIC

Founded 1968 • With Angi since October 2005

1405 N MILPITAS BLVD

Milpitas, CA 95035

To provide high quality health care for your pets at a personal level. Animal Medical Clinic in Milpitas, California has been providing the best veterinary care in the area since 1968. We are striving to provide the same level of old-fashion personal touch to the care of your cuddly friends with modern technology and knowledge. Our friendly and well-trained staff will take care of your pets as if it were their own. Animal Medical Clinic is a full service animal hospital providing the highest standard of veterinary care for pets. We provide friendly informative and supportive services for you and your pets, while maintaining a superior working environment for our employees. Our clinic offers the Bay Area animal community emergency veterinary services, as well as medical, surgical, and dental veterinary care. With an in-house laboratory, pharmacy, and access to specialists, our facility offers a one stop for your pet's health and medical care....

09/29/2014

LeRoy Z.

We have been taking our pets to him for about 22 years. We love the doctor. He is very passionate and sympathetic. He is very knowledgable and really cares about the animals. I feel like Dr. Saini does every thing he can possibly do to help an animal and pro long their lives. He truly cares so my wife and I really like him. We trust his opinion. All of the staff is very friendly and knowledgable. I would definitely recommend this animal clinic to anyone. Dr. Saini is wonderful.

Description of Work
My wife and I are volunteers for a cat rescue group and we take all of our animals to see Dr. Saini.

10/12/2005

I have had a very good experience with this veterinarian. They are a little costly but worth the medical care. They are very good with the animals. I buy my food there all the time. They sell the special diet food. They are exceptionally professional and they have been there for a long time.

Description of Work
I have taken my cats in when they are sick and for checkups.

10/12/2005

Overall my experience with them has been wonderful. I have taken my cats in for epilepsy. My experience with this company has always been good. The pricing is high but it is worth it. I take my cat in every other month to get its nails clipped. They always do a good job. Sure costs less than it did to take the cat to emergency room.

Description of Work
I have taken my cat for epilepsy, medications, shots, and teeth cleaning.

Veterinarians
    Animal Burial/Cremation
    Animal Grooming
    Animal Boarding Kennels
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Cardiology Dentistry Dermatology Internal Medicine Orthopedic Surgery Boarding Primary Care Surgery- General Pain Management Laboratory Pharmacy Radiology/Imaging Baths Boarding

Pet grooming and supplies.