Trinity carpet and flooring solutions

Founded 2015 •

Servicing San Bernardino County, Orange County, Riverside County and Los Angeles County

Mentone, CA 92359

We are actively performing residential and commercial carpet and tile cleaning. Our services also include area rug, leather and upholstery cleaning.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Trinity Carpet & Flooring Solutions is committed to providing the highest quality of customer service, products, and staff while maintaining fair and competitive pricing. We will be the leading provider of Carpet and flooring solutions in our community and surrounding areas. We will accomplish these goals with thorough on the job training, quality products,while maintaining a safe and positive work environment. We will reinforce our mission with honesty, integrity, and a student mentality. We will always be considerate to our customers, staff, and service partners ever changing needs....

carpet cleaning (8)tile installation (4)stone & gravel (1)

05/22/2021

The service was amazing! Terrance provided everything that he told me he would. The cost was reasonable and the work was excellent! They arrived early and left our home smelling so very clean! Highly, highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

05/05/2021

Terrance and his team came out and completed the job of cleaning and stretching our carpet. His work was an extremely professional, and he got the job done within a reasonable amount of time without sacrificing quality. We noticed that Terrance was a very meticulous hard worker. He and his team were a pleasure to have in our house and would recommend him to anyone for their carpet care. I believe ...

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning and Carpet Stretching

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

12/23/2020

Trinity was recommended to me by one of my coworkers, and I am glad I called them. They arrived a few minutes earlier than scheduled (nice change of pace from the last service I used) and actually listened when I explained my concerns about the grout around the tile in my high traffic areas in the kitchen. Totally professional, very efficient, and did a fantastic job. Floors look like new, which t...

Description of Work
carpet and ceramic tile cleaning

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/18/2020

These guys were amazing! I wanted to tear out my flooring when I bought my house the floors were always dirty no matter what I did. Terrance was very professional and told me he would Make them like new again. When they were done I was thrilled at how clean they were able to get my floors it has been easier to maintain them and I have not wanted to tear them out since I hired them. They did a fabu...

Description of Work
Travertine stone floors cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

12/18/2020

Excellent job! I had other companies clean my carpet and I thought they did a ok job until after trinity cleaned my carpet now I will never hire anyone but trinity! If they go out of business I'm getting a tile!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/18/2020

It was wonderful. This company exceeded my expectations. With three teenagers in the house I thought there was no way to get everything cleaned but they definitely worked their magic.

Description of Work
Carpet/ tile Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/18/2020

Omg!!!! The customer service was amazing!!! They were very professional.. they answered every Question with knowledge and confidence!!! The guys were polite and worked in a timely manner. The work done was Astonishing!! My floors never looked better!!! Trinity, came in and they were the solutions to the problem.. I definitely would recommend them to anyone and I will be using their services again ...

Description of Work
carpet cleaning and tile

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

09/24/2020

I'm overjoyed with how well this went! He called me right after speaking to a representative who gave me his information from Angies List. I needed them done ASAP and he made time for me that same day to come and do the job even though he just got done with a big job. He was there for about 4 hours but he exceeded all expectations and I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
I only expected him to clean my carpets but he was able to also clean my tile and he's going to come back and stretch my carpets.

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

Flooring Services * Carpet Restoration Services * Floor Cleaning Services * Tile Cleaning Services * Grout Cleaning Services * Floor Maintenance Services * Janitorial Flooring Services * Floor Water Damage Restoration Services * Strip & Waxing * Upholstery Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check