Smarter Attic

Founded 2018 •

Attic Insulation removal and installation Air Leakage Sealing Radiant Barrier Installation Pest Decontamination Air Duct Replacement Crawl Space Cleanup Home Renovations Veteran Owned and Operated since 2018 we have a combined 8 years of expertise in Attic Insulation services We believe that the best way to lower your homes energy bills starts in your attic. The way we lower your energy bills is by removing old contaminated insulation with new insulation, finding and sealing all air leaks as well as lowering the Suns heat from entering your attic. Because, at Smarter Attic we are here to help you with safe and proven results...

04/25/2019

This company deserves a great review! All the work they did at my house in Modesto CA . Being an out of state landlord is difficult but having a contractor like Andrew makes it easy all the recommendations he made paid off,with full confidence I recommend these guys and only hope all contractors would have the straightforward and honest estimate that Andrew gave.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air ducts and attic insulation

CATEGORY insulation,air duct cleaning

04/24/2019

AWESOME, professional contractors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

04/23/2019

Quality work and very prompt. Smarter Attic was prompt on completing their work and was competitive with their pricing. Would use Smarter Attic again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation, attic renovation

CATEGORY insulation,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

04/23/2019

the owner operator Andrew met with me, and gave me a rundown on the job needing to be done and a tutorial on how they do it. I loved his honesty and professionalism. when the job started they got it done and left my place just as clean as it was before they arrived. hoping to have them so more upgrades on so future rentals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
duct cleaning

CATEGORY insulation,air duct cleaning

04/23/2019

Andrew and his team came out and totally blew us away! Excellent service and very professional too! All of the work was done beyond our expectation and a few extra tiny details along the way totally made us feel like hiring Smarter Attic was an excellent decision!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning the air and dryer ducts, insulate the attic

CATEGORY insulation,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Attic Insulation, Insulation Removal & Installation, Air Leakage Detection & Sealant, Crawlspace Insulation and General Contracting

Extermination