Bay Animal Hospital

With Angi since August 2005

We have 5 veterinarians and a support staff of over 30 employees (technicians, receptionist, kennel staff and volunteers). Payment is due upon comletion of services. Care Credit accepted. Half price vaccine clinics every Thursday, 9am to 3pm, no appointment needed....

04/25/2012

She is at the Bay Animal Hospital. I have been using her for 5-8 years. She tends to consider my personal needs in terms of being more conservative, but she is very thorough. I don't think she recommends things that aren't really necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my pets to Dr. Gilman for vet care.

04/25/2012

I am using them for over 20 years. They are close to where I live and somebody must have recommended them at some point of time. I see the same vet usually if I possibly can. I like her a lot and she is little on conservative side and sometimes you recommend the most aggressive treatments and I have few dogs so I like the fact that she is aware of that. She knows that I do rescue and she is sensit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my pet to Bay Animal Hospital for a couple of X-ray's and for recommendation based on what they found.

09/06/2011

The people were really friendly, and they were good. They followed all the instructions that we gave them. We would use them again in the future if necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Bay Animal Hospital once for animal boarding services for one night.

CATEGORY kennels

04/20/2011

Still a customer and take my dog there so it is a continuing relationship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bay Animal Hospital is the main veterinary care for my dog - my most precious possession. I trust the doctors there. My main doctor is Dr. Schriber and he is terrific - knowledgable and always gets back to me. Highly recommended.

03/09/2011

I like the staff and the doctors. They are professional and the pricing is fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Bay Animal Hospital in February for lab work and to update vaccinations. He was also given a bath.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

We are a full service veterinary hospital that provides wellness and preventative care, vaccinations, dentistry, surgery, ultrasonagraphy, digital radiography, and an in-house laboratory and pharmacy. We have 5 internship trained veterinarians to provide progressive and compassionate care for your dogs, cats, birds, and pocket pets. We have a mobile board certified surgeon available for more complicated orthopedic and surgical cases. We also provide bathing, basic grooming, and boarding services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express