Beach Cities Orthopedics & Sports Medicine

With Angi since November 2015

For advanced rehabilitative sports medicine, consult with an orthopedic specialist today at Beach Cities Orthopedics & Sports Medicine....

07/12/2013

We've been using them since October. It has gone very well. We have no complaints. The billing has been fine. It is convenient. Everything has been great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Beach Cities Orthopedics & Sports for a surgery. We are still using them for physical therapy.

CATEGORY orthopedics,physical therapist

02/21/2013

The big concern when you have a prosthetic put in to your hip is huge, but he is a very capable surgeon. He is on the youngish side, so I asked him a lot of questions like the number of surgeries of this type he has done and I talked to his technician who assured me. It went very smoothly. He came to the hospital every day to visit me and make sure things were okay. The staff are very competent, v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a hip surgery done by Dr. Michael Banffe of Beach Cities Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.

CATEGORY hip replacement

03/26/2012

I go there all the time. They have a great staff and they do quality work. I’ve referred them to other people. They are well known in the area for treating sports-related injuries and for rehabilitation. They work on professional volleyball players and people like that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Mealer and Dr. Thomas at Beach Cities Orthopedics & Sports.

CATEGORY orthopedics