Websites Depot Inc.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2012

4343 W Sunset Blvd. Suite #202

Los Angeles, CA 90029

We are an award winning boutique web design and marketing agency. We specialize in web design, SEO, PPC, logo design and branding, social media marketing, Adwords and ORM. We work with small, medium and large businesses, and can come up with packages that accommodate most any budget. Please visit

01/17/2018

Belal H.

They've changed the way Belal Hamideh Law is view from a digital perspective. Websites Depot worked on the redesigned of my website and did a great job! The website is greatly laid out, making it informative on the type of services I provide. There was a lot to be done, the results were very good and easy experience! I have received positive feedback, and have had a higher volume in calls with the SEO performance done. I would recommend them to any business trying to build up their online brand awareness.

Description of Work
Web Development & Search Engine Optimization

07/26/2017

Angelica H.

Websites Depot gave us exactly what we wanted, expeditiously and at a fantastic price. We couldn't be happier and are excited to share our new website with our vendors and clients. Thank you Websites Depot Inc.!!

Description of Work
Our website was having major issues, so we searched for a web agency and contacted Websites Depot Inc. to look into what was going on. Danny and his team quickly discovered what was wrong and gave us multiple options and costs to correct the issues. Ultimately we opted for a new website.

02/09/2017

James L.

So far so good. I was so please with the site they built, decided to hire them for more work! They call me back quickly and respond to my emails very quickly as well. I've even dropped by their office.

Description of Work
I needed a website for a new company, and SEO & PPC management for an existing company. They are always responsive and very easy to work with. I was originally going to go with another company, but decided to keep my business with websites depot after I did not like how another company performed. They're all knowledgeable, collaborative and communicate in a way that doesn't make you feel like they're talking over you.

05/13/2015

Marissa P.

I am the owner of several popular domains and I needed a great designer to put my conceptual ideas into a clean user-friendly interface. My websites are now up-to-date and modern. I am very satisfied with the professional service I receive from Websites Design LA. They are available 6 days a week for my important updates. If you are looking to grow your company whether it is a commercial venture, a corporate company, a great service, or a personal website- look no further. Websites Design LA has the best designers with a quick turn around time. I work closely with Andrew B. who is able to translate an idea into a cutting-edge design to my specifications. Not only will you get a great custom website, you will get a quality back-end interface that is coded correctly and optimized for the best search results to run your website properly. No need to outsource

Description of Work
Websites Depot created mobile responsive websites for me. They also improved my google search rankings by optimizing my website. They are a google-certified partner. They will be maintaining my website monthly.

Website Design & Development

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Websites Depot Inc.

How is Websites Depot Inc. overall rated?

Websites Depot Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Websites Depot Inc. open?

Websites Depot Inc. is open:

What payment options does Websites Depot Inc. provide

Websites Depot Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Websites Depot Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Websites Depot Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Websites Depot Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Websites Depot Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Websites Depot Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Websites Depot Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Websites Depot Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Websites Depot Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Websites Depot Inc.?

No, Websites Depot Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Websites Depot Inc. offer?

Websites Depot Inc. offers the following services: Website design, web programing, coding, E-commerce, logo design, print design, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), domain registration, web hosting, social media, Paypal integration. Adsense integration, Adwords management, Internet marketing, custom designs for special needs.