Wagville

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2005

2400 N San Fernando Rd.

Los Angeles, CA 90065

At WagVille®, while our services and commitment are extensive, our basic philosophy is simple: Dogs are remarkable beings which bring us invaluable joy and love; we owe them the respect and care befitting their position in the universe and in our lives....

07/20/2017

Chad N.

They have good customer services. They have boarding, grooming and daycare all in one.

Description of Work
They watched my dog for one day.

06/18/2012

Emily Y.

Prior to the boarding, we took him for a few days of daycare so he gets used to Wagville and observed how he reacted to the experience. The week before our travel we left him overnight so that he knew we will always pick him up. It was great to be able to watch him over the webcam. When we picked him up, he looked happy and very tired out from running around all week. One of the great things with Wagville is their ability to cater to your dog's special diet; no extra charge. All the staff genuinely love dogs and you can see that thru viewing the webcam.

Description of Work
Boarded my 2yr old bichon for 9 days

04/23/2012

Jennifer G.

This place is fantastic. The staff is personable and helpful, and they genuinely seem to love dogs. I love their daycare hours - you can drop in anytime between 7am-9pm most days. It's incredibly convenient not to have to make an appointment. I have no idea why the place smells so good, but it does :-) For boarding, it's great that they have a webcam. It's comforting to watch my dog enjoying himself and getting love and attention from the staff. The dogs get personality screenings before they are admitted to Wagville, so the dogs there tend to get along nicely. We've never had any problems with their cage-free setup.

Description of Work
We use Wagville for daycare and boarding.

09/15/2010

KRISTINA S.

I love Wagville. I completely trust them and they always take really good care of my dog. They are very diligent and thorough and I just don't think there is any other place besides my parent's home that I would rather my dog stay.

Description of Work
My dog stayed at Wagville for one week and he also had a bath.

08/28/2010

Christina M.

Check in was painless. We were able to leave our own food so not to upset our dog's digestion. Although, they led our dog off without giving us any warning, they seemed to know that some people have trouble parting with their dog. The "streaming video" 24/7 was wonderful, but may have helped us miss our dog more. We saw that there was an actual human with the dogs at almost all waking hours. It was not limited (9-5 or so) like at other places we checked into. When our dog got bored and "graduated" to the big-dog-side, we were notified immediately. The "late check out" worked well so that we were able to have our dog the night we returned instead of the next morning. The price was reasonable. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Boarded our dog for two nights and three days.

03/31/2010

Hope S.

Nicole shaved my dog, in the middle of winter, without my consent. In fact, I signed a paper stating that I did not consent to having my dog shaved. Wagville makes customers sign a document indicating whether the owner consents or not to having their dog shaved, because too many people were complaining that they came to pick up their dogs and their dogs had been shaved without their consent. When I asked Nicole why she had shaved my dog she became beligerent. I asked her if my dog was going to be cold since she had no fur left and it was the middle of winter and she responded, "Get her a shirt." The owner overheard her and came over to try and smooth things over because Nicole's behavior towards me was so inappropriate. Nicole also works at Judy's Pet Depot in Westwood.

Description of Work
Shampoo and haircut

Category pet grooming

Hi, I’m so sorry you had a negative experience with Nicole. You deserve the highest quality in both workmanship and communication. The matting in your baby’s fur was just too much this time to get out without causing her severe distress, but Nicole absolutely should have noticed that you signed the part allowing the mats to be cut out and the remainder of the fur left uneven rather than the part agreeing to have it all cut to one length. We don’t have to shave down rather than demat often (one of the problems was that Nicole had never had to use the form before), but we want to make sure that when we do the parent is fully aware of the situation. I really appreciate your helping with our communication skills; I’ve gone over the form again with everyone to make sure we’re all on the same page. I’m really sorry about what happened, we really value you and your business and your gorgeous dog. If you’d ever like to come try a different groomer, please let me know so I can apologize again in person and give you a discount. Best of luck with everything! Yours, Julie

03/02/2009

Frank W.

I was able to drop him off and my dog was very happy when I picked him up. I think this is the best doggie day care. I am very happy with this facility.

Description of Work
I took my dog to them for the day.

12/23/2008

Ingrid P.

They were really good. The owner screens all new clients, so she conducted an interview. The only thing that was strange was that she wasn't the warmest, but I thought maybe it was because it was the holidays. The facilities and staff were very good. The prices are competitive.

Description of Work
They boarded our dog while we were gone. We were gone for 5 days.

10/16/2008

patricia Q.

Well, Daisy could not tell us exactly how she like it but she sure seemed happy when she came home. Julie, the owner, has plenty of help so you know your puppy is always being monitored by someone. And they have webcams so that you can check in. I was very impressed by the facility. They are doing it the right way.

Description of Work
Dogville is a great doggie day care and boarding facility. My dog Daisy was taken care of for 3 days.

09/28/2008

Linda B.

Everyone at Wagville was wonderful from the first time we took our dog, Bob, in for an "interview." The owner, Julie, sat with us and the dog for quite awhile to put him at ease, then took him into the cage-free play area to make sure he would be okay. While we were gone we were able to watch him on their web cam, which helped us to relax and know he was fine. They called when he didn't eat after a day or two, and asked what they could do to coax him to eat. They ended up cooking him a special meal and he did eat. They even took him into a private room for a night to help him relax. By the end of his time there Bob was beginning to socialize much better with other dogs. I still take him there for self-wash grooming and he's always happy to go.

Description of Work
Took excellent care of my very large, excessively shy dog for six days in a caring, cage-free facility. Had him spend a night in a private room with a keeper to help him adjust, then at the end of his stay drove him home.

Category kennels,pet grooming

Animal Boarding Kennels
    Animal Grooming
    Animal & House Sitting
    Animal Training
    Check, Visa, American Express, Discover

DOGGIE DAYCARE. BOARDING. TRAINING. GROOMING SERVICES. SELF WASH. NATURAL RETAIL. HOLISTIC THERAPY (MASSAGE, ACUPRESSURE, HERBAL TREATMENTS).

Ask For Details