Patrick Dillon DDS

Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - TMJ
Dentistry - Denture Labs

We offer FREE parking in the back of building for patients. Dr. Dillon has operated a successful practice in beautiful West LA, California for over 40 years. He received his undergrad and dental degree from UCLA. The focus of Dr. Dillon’s team has been to deliver consistent best practices and care for all patients; the gentle approach and minimally invasive techniques leave a lasting impression on every patient. His ability to accurately diagnose and treat any dental ailment has granted him great success. When he is not attending to his patients, Dr. Dillon enjoys golfing, biking and volunteering....

08/24/2017

I was very pleased with Dr. Dillon and his staff. There was nothing to criticize.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. Dillons twice to have my teeth cleaned. The reason I selected Dr. Dillon is because he received such good reviews on Angie's List.

02/20/2017

It went fine. I will definitely go to Dr. Dillon again.

Description of Work
Teeth Cleaning

10/04/2015

I thought Dr Dillon was great! He gave me attentive care and explained all that we were going to do. I thought his treatment was solid and much better in all ways than my previous dentist. I will definitely be going back to see him.

Description of Work
Needed dental care. Found them on Angie's List and called them up to make an appointment.

07/25/2015

Dr. Dillon and his staff take great care of their patients. Definitely I'd recommend them.

Description of Work
After delaying dental treatment for a long time, I needed to find and establish a relationship with a new dentist, and I believe I found Dr. Dillon's name here on Angie's List. I'm not a fan of getting dental work done, but Dr. Dillon and his staff made me as comfortable as I was ever going to get. Dr. Dillon gave me confidence he knew what he was talking about, and gave me more information about the status of my dental work and what needed to be done than any other dentist I've ever had. Most important to someone without dental insurance, he was clear about the cost of the work.

10/29/2014

Very professional, focused on making sure I understood the full picture of cost, schedule and options. Customer service oriented, with a personal "old school" type of interaction I found comforting. Did exactly what they said, with a detailed attention to quality work--sent back something to make sure I would be completely satisfied.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

General Dentistry including Dental implants, Crowns, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Root Canals, Dentures, TMJ.

Ask For Details.