Patrick Dillon DDS

Dentistry - Pediatrics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - TMJ
Dentistry - Denture Labs

We offer FREE parking in the back of building for patients. Dr. Dillon has operated a successful practice in beautiful West LA, California for over 40 years. He received his undergrad and dental degree from UCLA. The focus of Dr. Dillon’s team has been to deliver consistent best practices and care for all patients; the gentle approach and minimally invasive techniques leave a lasting impression on every patient. His ability to accurately diagnose and treat any dental ailment has granted him great success. When he is not attending to his patients, Dr. Dillon enjoys golfing, biking and volunteering....

08/24/2017

I was very pleased with Dr. Dillon and his staff. There was nothing to criticize.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. Dillons twice to have my teeth cleaned. The reason I selected Dr. Dillon is because he received such good reviews on Angie's List.

02/20/2017

It went fine. I will definitely go to Dr. Dillon again.

Description of Work
Teeth Cleaning

10/04/2015

I thought Dr Dillon was great! He gave me attentive care and explained all that we were going to do. I thought his treatment was solid and much better in all ways than my previous dentist. I will definitely be going back to see him.

Description of Work
Needed dental care. Found them on Angie's List and called them up to make an appointment.

07/25/2015

Dr. Dillon and his staff take great care of their patients. Definitely I'd recommend them.

Description of Work
After delaying dental treatment for a long time, I needed to find and establish a relationship with a new dentist, and I believe I found Dr. Dillon's name here on Angie's List. I'm not a fan of getting dental work done, but Dr. Dillon and his staff made me as comfortable as I was ever going to get. Dr. Dillon gave me confidence he knew what he was talking about, and gave me more information about the status of my dental work and what needed to be done than any other dentist I've ever had. Most important to someone without dental insurance, he was clear about the cost of the work.

10/29/2014

Very professional, focused on making sure I understood the full picture of cost, schedule and options. Customer service oriented, with a personal "old school" type of interaction I found comforting. Did exactly what they said, with a detailed attention to quality work--sent back something to make sure I would be completely satisfied.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

10/23/2014

My visit went exceptionally well. EVERYONE in that office was so very friendly and caring from the minute I walked in until I left. The doctor took his time explaining things to me and the hygienist was excellent. She took her time and explained what was happening with my teeth as she worked and then she explained how best to floss. All in all it was a comfortable experience.

Description of Work
I needed a cleaning and was looking for a new dentist. Dr Dillon was highly recommended to me by a good friend and I was very happy with my experience there.

10/13/2014

This dentist is very good, the staff is excellent, and now they have wifi for the waiting room, :-) The dentist gets all As. They are great a communications, great staff, great doctor who communicates well, and billing is clearly explained. I recommend this dentist for dental work, especially for the kids, but caution those that prefer not to have multiple visits per year, and multiple xrays performed.

Description of Work
This dentist sees my 3 kids. They do regular check ups and they do cavity fillings, etc.

Category dentists,pediatric dentist,cosmetic dentist

05/06/2014

I am very happy I made this choice. Turns out, I had a couple of failing fillings, cracked tooth, and needed TWO root canals. Dr Dillon sent me to the very capable hands of Dr Reuth (in Santa Monica) for the Root Canals. As my wife's insurance was about to run out I had to make the decision to go to the dentist 6 days in a row in order to use our double Dental coverage. The guys in the front of the office were great at breaking down the costs and clearing everything via insurance. I was obviously more than a little apprehensive about that many dental procedures so bunched together, but Dr Dillon and his assistants have great bedside manners, and talked with me beforehand about what to expect and calmed me down. Can't recommend highly enough.

Description of Work
I had pain in 2 teeth that previously had crowns, and was due for a cleaning. My old dentist was too busy to get in, so I dcedied it was time for a new dentist and Tried Dr Dillon based on reviews here and on yelp

05/02/2014

I'v been to so many dentists and finally found Dr Dillon; he is the best! His staffs are also the best. They enjoy working for the office and seem like a really fun office. They are also on top of the billing/insurance. What's so great is that they are also open on Sat. Now that we are moving back down to Orange County we are able to still stay with Dr Dillon. Ever since I went to go see Dr Dillon, I've been better taking better care of my teeth and became more healthier. Great Dentist, office and a wonderful Staff!

Description of Work
My husband and I go to Dr Dillon for regular check ups and also invasalign.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

02/12/2014

I’ve been satisfied with Dr. Dillon. Everyone in the office is very personable and courteous. I go to him for mainly teeth cleaning and it’s painless, and he’s prompt. I was satisfied very much with the work. One time the office was a little slower. They always alert me for upcoming appointments through email.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Dillon for general dental services. I saw him for my teeth cleaning and a couple of fillings. I have another appointment coming up at the end of this month.

Category dentists

General Dentistry including Dental implants, Crowns, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Root Canals, Dentures, TMJ.

Ask For Details.