LA Window Cleaners & More

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2018

Clean Your Home or Office Windows Now! LA Window Cleaners & More are a team of experts that loves to give you the best window and gutter cleaning experience in the Los Angeles area. Our main focus is making sure the job is done perfect, to make your house stand out! We service both residential and commercial locations. Our team of handpicked professionals that have a passion for window cleaning that deliver the best service today in our industry! We have all the tools and equipment necessary to complete any job at hand, no matter the size of the house or building. Window cleaning is done with new and improved window cleaning technology to guarantee that your delivered with the professionally cleaned windows that you desired. (recommended 2x per year) Gutter cleaning is more vital than many people know. We make sure to clean everything on the roof, in the rain gutter and rinse all downspouts till the run perfectly clean. (recommended once a year) Cleaning Roof of Debris, Removing excess leaves and debris from gutters Pressure washing can be done to maximize the look and feel of your home. We enjoy Cleaning and making properties look the best as possible! This can actually improve the value of your house. (deck & patio; parking lot; cobweb & dust; paint removal; oil stains) We are Fully Insured...

Mr. Handyman serving Beverly Hills & Hollywood

Mr. Handyman is a licensed contractor (CA lic #807495) and proud to have a perfect record with the licensing board, a perfect AAA rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the most A ratings in the Handyman category on Angie's List. And we guarantee our work 100%! Our technicians are all full-time employees, with between 15 and 30 years of experience, and fully background-checked. We hire only the best craftsmen in Los Angeles. Mr. Handyman has won over 20 awards for service and we've been family-owned and operating in LA for 12 years. We're at your service!

Offers by Mr. Handyman serving Beverly Hills & Hollywood on Angi

08/13/2020

From start to finish, Kane was responsive, clear, friendly, professional, and did a **** good job cleaning a lot of windows on a three story building near the beach. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior of windows cleaned

07/23/2020

It went well there was confusion over an e-mail I sent but did not go through he went out of his way to correct my error.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows inside and out

07/08/2020

Kane arrived right on time and did a spectacular job. My windows are so clean it doesn't even seem like there are windows or screens. He is a delight to work with and very courteous. Thank you Kane :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows, screens, and gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

06/20/2020

LA Window Cleaners did a fantastic job cleaning our windows, including some in very hard to teach spots due to height. They also cleaned our dusty window ledges and dirty screens. Our windows are so clean that birds are flying into them. Should have hired them years ago!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

03/31/2020

I called Kane to clean my gutters for a second time and was extremely disappointed. Kane himself arrived to clean my gutters and after 15 minutes of watching him throw the debris and muck from my gutters into my front ivy, I went out to ask if he planned on bagging it up and putting it in a trash can. He told me he was just brushing off the screens. He never cleaned up the front yard. When he fini...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and roof cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning