Harris Tax and Financial Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2014

Accountants/Tax Consultants

The ‘Go To’ Tax and Business Management Specialist. I excel at resolving complex IRS and state tax issues for individuals and businesses involving threats of bank or wage levies, tax liens, and property seizures. I also help business owners keep their 'financial house' in order by providing complete accounting services including business entity formation and dissolution services, payroll, tax preparation, consulting, and bookkeeping. Also serving Palos Verdes & San Gabriel Valley, CA. ...

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

10/20/2020

Trish was so knowledgeable, professional and efficient that it calmed my overall anxiety! She proved that I was in very capable and trusted hands with her. She was very patient with me and walked me through every step of the process. In the end, her expertise and diligence brought the business matters with my Mother's estate to a very satisfying conclusion. I highly recommend Trish Harris to anyon...

Description of Work
Ten years back filing, State and Federal Income Taxes, on behalf of my deceased Mother's estate.

10/05/2016

She was very helpful answering my question and providing guidance on how to proceed. Surprisingly, she did not rush me off the phone and was very accommodating focusing on making sure I understood my options. I very much appreciated this free telephone consult provided to a cold caller.

Description of Work
I needed a quick consult regarding an estate tax situation and found Harris Tax via Angie's List. I put in a cold call and was transferred to Ms. Harris directly.

11/20/2015

Trish Harris is an excellent, very professional accountant. Although I purchased the special, I anticipated that her services would cost more because I had a few rental properties. She was upfront about the additional cost. I can't begin to express my appreciation to Trish. She managed to fit me into her very busy schedule at the last minute. She had a calm, professional, and reassuring demeanor w...

Description of Work
My taxes

11/18/2015

It was fine. I was satisfied, but I actually never met with her, so I can't give them an A.

Description of Work
It was my taxes.

11/11/2015

She was very professional and completed our taxes in a timely manner. We'll definitely be going back!

Description of Work
2014 Federal and State Tax Return

Category accountant

Tax audit representation. Bank levy releases. Wage garnishments. Tax lien withdrawals & subordination. Prepare compromise offers using IRS financial analysis criteria. Negotiate favorable installment agreements. Tax return preparation. Filing of prior year tax returns. Payroll. Business entity formation & dissolution services. DBA filings. Financial analysis. Management reporting.

PayPal, Check