Crenshaw Dog & Cat Hospital

3.7

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Grooming

We are a small-animal veterinary medical practice that focuses on primary care for dogs & cats....

12/17/2014

I had 3 cats done, and the price was $45 for the first two, and the third was nearly $150. They were done at different times. Apparently the place had different owners the first two times, compared to the third time. The third one had some complications, and so they had to do other medical thing to the third kitty.

Description of Work
I took my cats to Crenshaw Dog & Cat Hospital to be spayed.

Category veterinarian

07/14/2011

My friend and I took an injured cat to this vet. Although, he did examine the cat for free he refused to help the cat with anything else. When we asked if therre was some medicine we could give the cat he said his assistant would help us with that. We went to the desk and she brought us out some medication and charged us an exuberant amount! We asked if the vet would consider donating the she said...

Description of Work
Exam of an injured cat.

Category veterinarian

09/13/2007

They are always very clean and organized. I never have to wait very long to be seen and they always answer any questions I have. They are good with the animals and seem to really take care of them.

Description of Work
I took my dog in to be boarded for 4 days and 5 nights. I also had them give my dog his shots and annual check up.

Category veterinarian,kennels

We perform annual wellness exams, dental health exams, sick exams, ultrasound exams, vaccinations, sterilization surgeries (spays & neuters), general & orthopedic surgeries. We also provide bathing, grooming, and boarding services.

When necessary, we can refer more involved cases to specialty hospitals for more comprehensive care.

Treatment plan estimate given w/$25 exam fee