CompletePT, Pool and Land Physical Therapy

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2010

Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy

06/03/2014

The physical therapist that I am working with is excellent. She really listens and observes and she is eager to help rebuild confidence along with the necessary physical therapy work of rebuilding strength. Pool or aqua therapy is excellent for those who are in need of physical therapy but do not yet have the stamina for working with the more typical land based physical therapy. It is easier to do...

Description of Work
Referred by my medical doctor for pool or aqua therapy. It was easy to set up an appointment and the evaluation was efficient and then appointments were set up for the pool therapy.

12/10/2012

I haven't had an appointment yet but I really enjoyed my experience talking with them. You really can get a good feel about a group and how they do business when you talk to the receptionist. I plan on going there when I'm able.

Description of Work
I contacted them because I was looking for help with walking.

09/24/2010

Description of Work
My referral was for pre-operative treatment to prepare for hip replacement surgery. I was evaluated in April 2010, a program was designed, the exercises were monitored and adjusted over a period of weeks (covered by insurance) and when the period covered by insurance ended I was prepared to continue the exercises up until the scheduled surgery. My recovery from the surgery has been quicker than would have been the case without this excellent preparation.

Category physical therapist

Physical therapy including treating common musculoskeletal injuries, complex neurological disorders, orthopedic rehabilitation & ergonomics.