Animal Health Care Center

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2005

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Grooming

Our mission is to provide excellent and compassionate care for animals. We place a special emphasis on individualized treatment plans, because your pet is unlike any other. We also aim to be a valuable resource for pet owners, and are committed to pet health education and increasing awareness. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions about your pet. We are here to help!...

03/20/2017

Not so good. I took my pet here twice. The first time the vet tech didn't even know what kind of breed it was and when I told him he said he never heard of it...which is weird. The vet was nice. She was pregnant though so had me do all the lifting of the dog which was fine. I did not feel that the exam was very thorough because when I mentioned my dog's privates looked swollen and she was licking ...

Description of Work
Exam Immunizations

10/28/2015

Description of Work
This is our vet's office.

01/26/2015

They waiting area was fine. The staff are friendly. I would tell a friend they are very reliable.

Description of Work
They gave my cat shots.

03/27/2012

They seem to be quite nice. They care about the pets.

Description of Work
I use them for veterinary care. I last went for shots for the cat.

09/25/2010

Plaza Pet Clinic found me an appointment the next day with their group. I took my dog Pixie in to have an ear infection examined and treated and Dr Albert T Cartwright, JR did just that. He told me that it was just an ordinary ear infection, not severe and that he would treat it with antibiotics by injection , orally and with another pill in case it was a yeast ear infection. In the exam room he s...

Description of Work
My rat terrier Pixie had an ear infection. Took her in to have it examined and treated.

Category veterinarian,kennels,pet grooming

07/20/2008

They took my appointment right away and, although I had to wait a bit in the lobby, my upset and crying cat became calm as soon as I sat her near the beautiful birds in the very clean waiting room. The vet and his assistant were very friendly and you could tell that they like animals. Kitty was like putty in the doctor's cat whisperer hands. We discovered she had a temperature of 105, the doctor explained everything that possibly could be happening and gave me a number of options. We chose to give her a liquid IV and an anti-biotic injection followed by a week of liquid antibiotics. I took Betsy home and a few hours later she was breathing really heavily so I called the vet who was just about to close. The doctor was out the door, but came back in to answer my call and suggested that I come in right away. So even though the place was closed he opened his doors to us. We discovered Betsy now had a temperature of 108, the doctor said that she might be reacting to the vaccine and gave us our options. We decided to give her a cortisone shot (to relieve the inflammation and fever) with Valium because she was obviously very distraught. I couldn't believe this doctor (whom, before this day, I had never met in my life, was willing to open his doors to us after closing to care for our beloved kitty. I am pleased to say that Betsy is on her way to recovery, she's still tired but eating, jumping and playing like her young self. Also, while I was in the lobby I met another couple who have been going to this clinic for over 20 years and would never think of going anywhere else. Well I think he's got himself another lifetime customer.

Description of Work
After receiving vaccinations from a different vet, my cat, Betsy, became lethargic and began to limp. So, I decided to bring Betsy to the Plaza Pet clinic.

07/30/2007

The vet that I see at this location is Albert Cartwright. He is a very patient person and just loves animals. He always tries to be very informative when it comes to explaining things to you. They are pretty easy to get an appointment with. The place is clean too.

Description of Work
I took my cat to the vet to get his yearly shots. They administered two vaccinations.

08/24/2005

THEIR PROFESSIONALISM IS GOOD. THEY HAVE BEDSIDE MANNERS AND TAKE CARE OF WHATEVER YOU NEED. I STILL GO TO THEM, AND THEY ARE VERY RELIABLE. THE GUY IS PROFESSIONAL. HE EXPLAINS WHAT'S WRONG WHENEVER SOMETHING IS WRONG. WHATEVER HE'S DOING HE EXPLAINS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW UNTIL YOU'RE SATISFIED WITH THE ANSWER.

Description of Work
THEY WASHED AND GROOMED.

08/24/2005

WE HAVE USED THEM FOR MANY YEARS. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED. THEY HAVE TAKEN CARE OF MANY OF OUR PETS IN THE PAST. THEY ARE COMPETENT. THEIR SERVICE IS TIMELY, AND THEY DO A GOOD JOB. THE ANIMALS ARE HEALTHY.

Description of Work
THEY DID BOARDING FOR A CAT AND A DOG. THEY BATHE THE ANIMALS AND TAKE CARE OF THEM, FEED THEM, AND WALK THEM.

Category boarding

10/28/2015

Description of Work
This is our vet's office.

Category veterinarian

Veterinarian services. Some surgeries. Exotic animals: snakes, reptiles, birds, dogs & cats, turtles, rabbits, rodents etc.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa