Kaiser Permanente

Primary Care - Family Medicine
Gastroenterology - Colon & Rectal Care
Hospitals - General
Insurance Agencies

Additional phone - (310) 325-5111....

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency

We are available for calls, texts or emails and the office is fully operational during the COVID period. Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency is your trusted Insurance Advisor. Fully licensed in; Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, California, Utah, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas and Georgia. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we compare insurance rates for you and provide quality advice and coverage tailored for you and your family. We will help guide you through the options available today and insure you and your family at the best possible cost. Unlike direct insurance providers, an independent insurance agency has the flexibility to provide quotes from different companies and give you the most peace of mind for your money. In most cases, we can save you money by bundling your insurance policies together.

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

05/27/2014

every thing was great

Description of Work
shoulder pain

05/31/2012

My experience there is great, and I would recommend them. They have my whole history there, and if I went someplace else they would have to reinvent the wheel. I have been very happy with Kaiser. At one time, I had full coverage, and now I am on Medicare, so it's a little different. I don't have to wait that long to get in to see my doctor. They are not so punctual. It's only that my doctor, Dr. B...

Description of Work
I go to Kaiser Permanente for primary care. My last visit there was for a B12 shot and to get my blood pressure read. I have been with Kaiser for forty years or longer.

04/19/2012

The facility is easy to get in and out of. You can get an appointment relatively quickly. They have a good selection of doctors.

Description of Work
I use them because they're in my health network.

03/12/2012

They were very prompt and they have very good bedside manner.

Description of Work
I visited my OB/GYN and hematologist.

Category family doctor,colon care

10/24/2011

Over the last 30 years, it has been mostly positive. We have found if we were not happy with something, we were able to rectify it quickly. They have excellent customer service.

Description of Work
They are my insurance provider.

Category insurance companies