Bartlett Roofing

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2005

Family Owned & Operated. 35 years of Roofing Experience. List of local satisfied customers provided on request....

Weatherline Reroofing & Repairs Inc

Additional Phone - (714) 748-9707. Family owned & operated for over 28 years. As a fully licensed family owned & operated Orange County Roofing Contractor, we specialize in high quality residential reroofing and roof repairs. We are experts in world class residential reroofing and roof repairs. We provide roofing repair and install to the entire Orange County area in California. Award winning. Certified CertainTeed Shingle Master installer. GAF Certified Roofing Contractor Shingle Installer.

Preferred Remodeling

Preferred Remodeling and Development is a Los Angeles based company that provides roofing services with a commitment to delivering excellent products and exceptional services to our customers. PRD has been serving Southern California for over 25 years. We provide our customers with superior quality roof systems through the use of skilled workers, professional project management, and fair business practices. PRD stands behind every project with pride and integrity. We treat our staff, customers, and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity recognizing the importance of safety. Our goal is to build lasting relationships, striving for complete customer satisfaction of all projects we undertake. We provide the strongest workmanship warranty in the industry. When you put your trust in us, you can be confident that you will have a roof that is installed by some of the most experienced and skilled professionals.

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi

07/10/2019

Outstanding, could not have been better. Dennis answered the phone when I called, scheduled an estimate in a timely fashion. Bartlett tore off our roof and put on a new one in 2 days. Dennis oversaw the entire job, his crew was clean, neat and respectful. We could not be happier. I highly recommend Bartlett Roofing

Description of Work
Complete new roof

12/16/2016

Mr Bartlett came within an hour & found the cause of my problem was a plugged downspout from the roof. It was packed with dirt. He unplugged it & helped me release the water from my ceiling. He spent about 2 hours & shockingly charged nothing. He could not have been nicer! I would recommend him for any roof job you may have. I will hire him when I need a new roof or any repair.

Description of Work
I had a roof leak that caused the paint in the living room to bow with water.

12/23/2015

Superb, he's great, and did everything the way that it should be done and then some.

Description of Work
Completely new roof, took it all the way down to the boards.

12/03/2015

FANTASTIC. I previously had a poor roofing experience which left a leak. This company did an amazing job. Dennis Bartlett the owner personally came out and supervised the work which says a lot about him and his company. People have been driving by my house just to admire his work.

Description of Work
Put on a brand new roof.

08/13/2015

He was very informative. He was courteous and helpful. He was quick and efficient. He was very reasonably priced. He did not even charge me for the initial fix. I would highly recommend him! My roof has not leaked since! He is an honest business man and always puts his customers first!

Description of Work
He came out to help with leak in the roof.

07/31/2015

He doesn't try to oversell, very polite and prompt.

Description of Work
Roof repairs about 2 -3 times over the years

04/29/2015

Dennis would not accept any payment, not even for the materials he provided. And he gave me a lot of joy by allowing me to play with his dog Logan in my back yard. Sadly, Logan passed away but Dennis has adopted a wonderful dog named Rachel.

Description of Work
Dennis Bartlett fixed a leak on my tile roof by diagnosing a construction fault and installing flashing to close a gap . There had been a leak for a long time, and other roofing companies were unsucessful in finding the source. He also inspected a tiled overhang and advised that I didn't need a new tiling job. He provided and placed some matching tiles and the leak problem was fixed. He also did some caulking and another leaking problem was repaired.

10/07/2013

I We have used Dennis Bartlett in the past. This time we had a roof leak. He fixed the leak quickly and didn't charge us. He is highly reputable and we know he gives us an honest opinion on exactly what is necessary. I don't need a second opinion.

Description of Work
Fix leak in roof

09/21/2013

Terrible. How did they get any kind of positive rating ?

Description of Work
Nothing, Thank God. The estimator were great. Nice people, punctual, etc. The owner is a first class jerk. I would like to use much worse words but I won't. When the estimator takes some pictures and the owner says he didn't , when I stood there and looked at them....well ? The worse part is when he yells at me over the phone and says "Are you sniffing glue ?". And BBB give them a AAA rating ?

08/21/2013

Of the two names Dennis supplied, the contractor we chose was honest and repaired more than what was quoted. Generally went the extra mile without additional charges. Overall it was a good experience. Thanks Dennis for being an honest roofing contractor!!!

Description of Work
We needed repair of a flat garage roof and inspection of a tile roof on our duplex. Dennis Bartlett was early for the appointment, he stated he hates to be late, and provided excellent information as well as being completely honest. After inspecting both structures, he said that both only needed repairs, not replacement. Dennis stated that he only does complete replacements and does not repair. He did supply us with the names of two individuals that would be able to repair our roof. I would trust this company to provide an honest estimate and perform honest work.

Category roofer

Asphalt Composition, Wood Shakes, Wood Shingles, Tile, Reroofing, Built-up Flat Roofs, & Rock Roofs

Repairs & Metal Roofing