Armstrong Landscaping

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2010

Owned & operated by Seth Armstrong and family....

MARTINI PRESSURE WASHING

MARTINI PRESSURE WASHING

At martini pressure washing, we serve our clients with the best service in Orange County. To further reassure our customers we follow up with them several weeks after the job to ensure they are satisfied and correct any errors, if so. Our one guarantee is you will be amazed with our service and quality.

04/07/2017

Excellent! Even though it was a small job, Seth made time to see me the same day I called. He examined the old control set up, and showed how it was incorrectly installed. He corrected an electrical breaker that was tripped, installed my new control box by bypassing the old one and set it up for me to run on the correct watering days in the city of Long Beach. Seth was professional, very friendly,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My sprinkler control box went out. I bought a new one but wasn't sure how to install it to code.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

It was a pleasure to be able to help you. Thank you for you kind words

03/13/2017

Fantastic. Despite not having our original appointment due to mechanical issues on the truck, he quickly contacted and rescheduled for the next day. Seth was prompt and listened to our concerns and requests. He was very efficient (fixed two sprinklers, drip irrigation), provided great advice, and we ended up paying very little.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a couple sprinklers that needed a tune-up and a broken drip irrigation line.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Mr. [Member Name Removed] It was nice to be able to help you guys. Thank you for the opportunity.

01/23/2015

Seth's team performs regular services. They are professional and communication is easy. When I point out an issue or ask a question I always get a reasonable answer. Seth keeps an eye on things and insures that services are performed and done to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seth is our ongoing gardener and overall landscape maintenance service. His team members are very professional. he maintains our front yard native California landscaping and traditional backyard. Everything is always cleaned up.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

(member name removed) Thank you you for your time to complete a review. Seth

12/03/2014

I contacted him through the Messaging on Angie's List and he was very prompt and courteous in getting back to me. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my appointment but I will definitely contact Armstrong Landscaping in the future for all of my landscape needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seth was willing to come out and at look at some dirt patches on my lawn, my sprinkler system, and some weeds and mushroo

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

[Member name removed] Thank for the review and will be looking forward to working with you. Seth

11/10/2014

Great. I am very happy with their work. They are clean and communicate well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular maintenance on both yards, one a CA natural garden. They have taken a poorly serviced landscape and revived it. On time. Any issues are resolved quickly. I will use them for future landscaping as well as my maintenance.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

[Member name removed] Thank you very much for taking the time to give me a review. I am looking forward to working with you more in the future. Seth

Landscaping Services