All American Lawn Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2012

All American Lawn Services has what it takes to be your landscaper. Whether you're looking for someone to transform your Long Beach, CA, property by installing new landscaping or hardscaping, assist you with seasonal chores like leaf removal and yard clean up, or tackle the routine maintenance that keeps your lawn looking it's best like mowing, aeration, and weeding, our professional team is ready to get the job done. A veteran-owned and -operated company, we strive to deliver excellent service no matter the size or scope of the job. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer services and thorough, quality workmanship. With nearly two decades of experience, we have the expertise, equipment, and manpower to offer our customers an array of services. Business is owned by Chad Laughlin. Please contact him at 562-257-7882 or leave a message at 562-408-4740. Additional phone: 562-485-9014 ...

MARTINI PRESSURE WASHING

MARTINI PRESSURE WASHING

At martini pressure washing, we serve our clients with the best service in Orange County. To further reassure our customers we follow up with them several weeks after the job to ensure they are satisfied and correct any errors, if so. Our one guarantee is you will be amazed with our service and quality.

10/30/2017

Sub contracted out the work - I was not told this was going to happen. Did a terrible job. Left stumps and destroyed my planter wall. What was suppose to be a 1 day job, was still not complete after 3 weeks and 3 visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 2 cactus trimmed and 2 trees removed (stump and all) that were high enough to reach the power lines.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

01/03/2017

Chad is most accommodating as my schedule was crazy at the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn mowing, clean up, tree and bush trimming.

11/14/2016

Great! The lawn is looking better and the yard is much cleaner looking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard work. Mow lawn, trim bushes, pull weeds and general clean-up.

09/26/2016

Not only did they do a FANTASTIC job, they did it quickly, neatly and were completely professional. Highly recommend this company to anyone needing heavy tree removal. They are knowledgeable and a wonderful family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 30 foot brazilian pepper tree completely removed from my back yard.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,lawn service,tree service

05/04/2016

Responsive. Listens and cares about my needs. He Texts me the night before to remind me he is coming, etc. I am happy with his service. I started with a trial, but since he started I haven't the need to test out other gardeners.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gardener: Yard/Lawn service every other week. Does in twice a month better than last gardener did on a weekly bases

CATEGORY lawn service

Regular Lawn Maintenance, Yard Clean Ups, Weeding, Sprinklers, Sod Installation, Fertilizing, Aeration, Shrub Trimming, Planting, Small Tree Removal, Rotor Tilling, Hydro-seeding, Concrete Work

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover