Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Lompoc, CA
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Lompoc
- PetSmartTook my Standard Poodle for grooming (her first professional grooming ever) and I couldn't be happier. Kenzie listened to my instructions and formed an instant bond with my dog. She gave her s break between the bath and the grooming so my dog wouldn't get too stressed out. Their price was $20 less than similar service at a local groomer. I will definitely bring my dog back for future grooming read less
- Happy Tails By SandraShe does a great job with my poodle and my mixed breed. She does a very good job with my poodle. I give her high ratings and will continue to use her in the future.
- MAGIC MIRROR PET GROOMINGI saw their add, and because my dog really needed grooming, I decided to stop by. I didn't call first, and found out that you need an appointment. However, they were nice enough to take Midnight, w/o an appointment. When they called and said Midnight was ready, she was so Beautiful and Adorable, once I made it there. They did a beautiful job with her, she looked like a completely different dog. I will definitely be going back to the read less
- MARY LOU'S PET GROOMINGMy 1 year old Shih Itzu LOVES Mary Lou! She is the sweetest groomer ever. She is so gentle and caring with the animals. I trust my baby with her! He actually enjoys going in for his grooming now! Give Mary Lou a try! You and your pet will be glad you did!
- Desert Dog Pet StoreThe couple who own and run Desert Dog clearly care about the furry people of Ridgecrest. I prefer to patronize "mom and pop" establishments and was enthused to see such a shop as this when I came to town at the beginning of 2013. The tubs for self-service dog wash are awesome, especially if you have ever washed a dog at home. A selection of sampoos and conditioners, towels for wiping ears and faces, plenty of towels to dry, warm water ... and you don't have to clean up the mess! The selection of dry and wet foods is great, especially for a small shop. I like being able to pick up quality hypo-allergetic foods for my furry guys, as I believe that good nutrition will assist in keeping them out of the vet's office and underfoot with me much longer read less
- Mickey's Mobile GroomingThey arrived on time, went right to work. The trailer that they bring with them is fully contained. They need no water or electricty hook up's.
- YORKLE & FRIENDS PET SALONThe owner, Susan Fadda, is very comfortable with Cin, who can be skittish and hostile around strangers. She's a rescue dog with a suspected history of neglect and abuse. But Susan was able to immediately pick her up, and Cindy looped her arm around Susan's, indicating a high degree of comfort with no apparent stress. Susan was punctual, accurately indicated the window of time necessary to get the job done. She was considerate of my long trip down the hill from Groveland. I was able to run some errands in Sonora and conveniently fetch my pet afterwards. The shop entrance is warm and welcoming, and the grooming area clean and spacious. I unhesitatingly recommend Yorkle! read less
- TERRI MANKINS DOG GROOMINGI have a large dog with a coat that grows in many different directions and lengths. Terri did a fantastic job on him. He looked terrific. I will definitely use Terri again and would highly recommend her for your pet grooming needs.
- Mobile Mutts Pet GroomingIf she's going to be late, she calls and lets us know. She's caring and cheerful. She's inexpensive and she knows what she's doing.
- Happy Tails By SandraHappy Tails is awesome! You can feel the love that they have for your pet. They treat your pet as if he or she was their own. They do exactly what you ask of them. I take both my dogs here and only here because they are that good and kind.
Pet Groomers in Lompoc
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Business Description:LAKE COUNTY S LARGEST PET STORE. WE WILL SPECIAL ORDER.
- Business Description:Amazing DOG PRODUCTS From our family to yours, we Provide Products That Will Make Daily Life For Both Human & Canine EZier! All Products are located here within the USA! SPECIALTY NEEDS (dog wheelchairs, dog lifts), DAILY NEEDS (bowls, collars, clothes, grooming supplies), RECREATIONAL NEEDS (Hiking, biking, camping, hunting, boating, vacation, travel), SAFETY NEEDS, & FUN! 10% OFF YOUR ORDER: CODE DOG10 (any order over $25 read less
- Business Description:LICENSE NUMBER - VET10469.Recent Review:Called in for emergency for injury to eye. We were seen fairly quickly, staff was professional and pleasant. Dr. removed the eye, stabilized and administered pain meds to our dog, took an x-ray to review for head/neck injury and referred us to a critical care ER60 miles away for surgery to close the eye read lessBeth B.
- Business Description:Doggie Daycare Full Day $25 Hourly drop-ins welcome $5 per hour Overnight Boarding Available for our daycare customers Self-Serve Dog Wash $15 Transportation availableRecent Review:I took my old, big dog, Teddy there just about everyday. They took care of him and loved him so much that when he died of cancer they put a memorial ad in the local paper to remember him. At the time(June 2011) I had a 3 month old Chihuahua mix, Lily Bug, who is just now completing her service dog training. They don't accept puppies until they are 4 months old and have their vaccinations. My little one is now 3 years old and visits the day care fairly regularly. She loves it their and like Teddy, as soon as I turn into the driveway, she gets very excited to be there. <br /> Tine also does C*** hound rescue and adoptions. She is very concerned with the type of homes they go to and always welcome a dog back if the adoption does not work out. Tine is very knowledgeable about all aspects of dog care. She is excellent with "shy" and unsocialized dogs; many dogs are referred to her by vets and trainers alike. All of the staff knows each dog by name, they make certain that the small dogs are separate from the larger ones, they know each dogs "quirks" and when a dog is in need of a checkk-up, like Teddy did when we discovered he had lympho- sarcoma. I can't say enough about how much I loved this place and these people <br / read lessMary H.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - G Bar N Veterniary Clinic.Recent Review:Our Border Collie, Mal, was very sick with diarrhea which started on a Sunday. G Bar N got him in early Monday morning. Because he hadn't eaten anything out of the ordinary that we knew of, Dr. Wallace did a fecal swab and analysis, looking for parasites, and she did a test for giardia when the swab was negative. Mal also tested negative for giardia. Since Mal is an epileptic who takes several anti-seizure medications, we agreed she should do a blood test to make sure the diarrhea wasn't caused by liver toxicity. Those numbers all came back good as well which left bacteria as a cause, so she started him on Sulfasalazine to stop the diarrhea and Fortiflora to get his good stomach bacteria back in order. As of Monday night the Sulfa and Fortiflora hadn't stopped or slowed the diarrhea, so we called the clinic's emergency number at 11 p.m. Dr. Wallace met me at her clinic and gave us a prescription of antibiotics, which we were able to start that night. Mal was better within 24 hours and back to his bouncy self by Wednesday. We have been with this vet for many years, and this instance was typical of the care we have always received. I highly recommend. <br / read lessMary B.
- Recent Review:She is a very nice person. My dogs love her. They get so excited when I tell them where they are doing. I can barely get the leashes on they are happy to go see her.Don K.
- Business Description:Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:I had originally brought in my 9 year old Staffordshire Terrier to have a problem with her nose diagnosed. The veterinarian, Doctor Anderson, thoroughly examined her, then gave me a full explanation of what was going on with my dog, Roxie. She has Discoid Lupus, an inherent disease which most commonly affects the flesh of the dogs nose, and which sometimes requires life-long treatment of the symptoms. He provided the medications, and 2 weeks later Roxie was much better, but not completely healed, so I went back after progress seemed to halt. The doctor then determined that she would need lifelong medications to control the symptoms, and he also discovered a problem with her anal glands which I have treated with the medications he provided, and Roxie is now looking feeling better than she has in months. The assistant also gave Roxie a pedicure. I was so impressed with the staff, and they are the only ones who can give Roxie a pedicure without having a major fuss from my dog. They are so caring, and they treat Roxie like a little princess, so that she is almost happy when we arrive at the hospital - almost, but they give her a nice treat before we go, and all of the poking and prodding is forgiven by the time we leave. These people display the highest quality of professionalism and care, and I cannot say enough good things about them. I highly recommend them to anyone with no reservations whatsoever. <br / read lessMark S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Vandenberg Village
- Los Alamos
- Santa Maria
- Los Olivos
- Santa Ynez
- Arroyo Grande
- Grover Beach
- Pismo Beach
- Avila Beach
- Santa Barbara
- San Luis Obispo
- Los Osos
- Santa Margarita
- Morro Bay
dog groomers in Lompoc
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AGATHA'S GROOMING PARLOR1020 N H ST
- AGATHA'S GROOMING PARLOR
- BLUE RIBBON PETS5290 N STATE ST
- BLUE RIBBON PETS
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Fin-N-Feather2931 F St
- Gbarn Veterinary Clinic2025 N St.
- Gbarn Veterinary Clinic
- It's All About The Dogs449 W Clark St
- It's All About The Dogs
- Joshua Tree Pet Resort63381 Quail Springs Rd
JOSHUA TREE, California
- Joshua Tree Pet Resort
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Racheal's Rascals438 S Goddard St
- Racheal's Rascals
- Tails of the City Dog Salon807 Davis St Ste D
- Techapi Veterinary Hostpital20693 Woodford-Tehachapi Rd
- Teri Burgess, Pet Nanny1411 Matlick Lane
- The Groom Shop520 N Main
Angels Camp, California
- The Kennels12736 McCourtney Rd
Grass Valley, California
- The Mutt Hutt113 N I ST E
- Treats Dog Co2936 Main St
- Tails of the City Dog Salon
- VILLAGE VETERINARY CLINIC3883 CONSTELLATION RD
- VILLAGE VETERINARY CLINIC
- WOOD-N-HORSE TRAINING & TACK42846 N FORK DR
Three Rivers, California
- WOOD-N-HORSE TRAINING & TACK