Lancon Corp

General Remodeling
California
California: Contractors
09/30/2022

With over 40+ years of design and construction experience, WE ARE A FULL SERVICE BATHROOM REMODELING CONTRACTOR. We can do projects as simple as a tub or shower upgrade to a complete bathroom overhaul! Prime Bath by Lancon was born from the idea that everyone deserves an awesome designed bathroom with quality materials and finishes at a fair and affordable price. Our team loves to design, create and build our client's dream bathrooms. We strive to bring you the absolute best in both! Contact us today for a consultation!...

America's Dream HomeWorks

America's Dream HomeWorks Is A Family-Owned Full Service Home Improvement Contractor In California Offering Complete Home Remodeling Services. We Help Homeowners And Property Owners With All Of Their Home Improvement Needs. With The Professional Knowledge And Vast Resources, We Are Able To Provide Our Customers With The Best Products, Unmatched Customer Service And Affordable Prices. Secondary Phone: Secondary 916.739.0996

Offers by America's Dream HomeWorks on Angi
K&M Tile

With over thirty five years of experience in the trade there is nothing we can not over come if you want a trustworthy experienced contractor that treats every customer with the same respect no matter how big or small the job then look no further K&M Tile has you covered

Everlast Construction

Award Winning Construction company- Angie's List Super Service Awards 4 years straight A+ rating with the BBB And more! Complete Home Remodeling Company. If you are looking for bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, room additions, and general construction, we are here to help! Everlast Construction has an extensive portfolio of successful remodeling projects in the East Bay and San Francisco. Call our Award-Wining Team for an expert Complimentary Estimate today!

Offers by Everlast Construction on Angi

12/04/2019

Lisa M.

They were amazing. I love the work they did. All the workers are trustworthy I never had an issue and if anything happened. I have a great contact with them. I have recommended them in the multiple people and I will use them again.

Description of Work
Extension of the living ,dining and kitchen remodel and interior wall .

Category remodeling

11/26/2019

Zali L.

Jonathan and his crew did an amazing job remodeling my bathroom. Punctual and knowledgeable. So happy I will do my other bathroom next!! They were very clean and fast and hit all there marks and passed all the city inspections the first time around. Great team to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Hallway bathroom remodel

11/22/2019

MIndy R.

Johnathan and his workers were professional and knowledgeable about the work that needed to be done. It was a pretty straight forward job but we needed the work to be perfect, Johnathan assured us it would be and it was! The guy who did the work was polite and cleaned up everything perfectly when he was done. Thanks, Johnathan!

Description of Work
Wall repair

Category remodeling

11/22/2019

Tom P.

Jonathan was excellent - on-time completion and on-budget (no surprises). I really liked his materials selection process because we were overwhelmed by the thousands of choices for everything...bath-tubs and shower sizes, faucets and fixtures, marble/quartz/acrylic/etc, vanities, lighting. In one sitting, we picked out all of our materials from the substantial number of choices that Jonathan has on his iPad. Jonathan was super helpful in explaining the pros/cons, and we were better able to visualize what the finished bathroom would look like. From there, his team was able to start and finish the remodel in only 1 week. This was a quick and painless process, and we are very pleased with the quality of the finished product. I highly recommend Jonathan and Prime Bath by Lancon.

Description of Work
Hall bathroom remodel

11/21/2019

Kristin M.

Jonathan and his team is amazing! Very professional, quick to respond and never made me feel like a question was dumb. They worked fast and got the project done quickly and with minimal mess. Would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

11/21/2019

Jeanne W.

Everything went very smoothly. I was able to customize my materials along with some input from Jonathan. I was out of town during the project and this company was very trust worthy and even made good decisions without my presence. The project was done within the time frame estimated along with estimated costs. The workers even hid all my wires from my TV and the finished look is amazing! I get many compliments. I’m looking forward to remodeling both my bathrooms in the near future and would recommend this company to my family and friends.

Description of Work
2 fireplace remodels.

Category remodeling,fireplaces

11/20/2019

Rosemary C.

Outstanding service, quality of work and responsiveness. I wanted free standing antique double sink cabinets, remodel of shower stall in master bath and new shower and tub set up in guest bath. Also required full installation of new flooring, from vinyl to marble floors for both bathrooms. Results were superb and much better than I even anticipated.

Description of Work
Entire remodel of Master Bathroom and Guest Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Lancon Corp

2470 Tapestry Ct

Livermore, CA 94550

Bathroom Remodel, Bathroom Remodeling, Bathtub Replacement, Shower Replacement, Tub to Shower conversions, walk in tubs, Shower Remodel

kitchen remodel,