Capital Tree Service

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2006

Lincoln, CA 95648

Capital Tree Service has developed a well-earned reputation for offering a wide variety of quality services, all at affordable prices. From Tree and shrub planting, pruning, tree and stump removal and more; you'll always find the service you demand at a price you deserve. Our philosophy of

08/07/2020

John K.

Very professional, quick to contact me regarding estimate - especially compared to other companies. Did excellent job cleaning up.

Description of Work
Tree removal.

02/26/2020

Lorren G.

Fairlywell they did some damage to my lawn, Anddidn,t repair it

Description of Work
Tree removal

07/28/2019

Jodi E.

Brad was great to work with and extremely knowledgeable. He was very professional and even coordinated with my neighbor since the tree hung over into their yard. Showed up on time and did a great job cleaning up. Highly recommend for your tree service needs.

Description of Work
Needed a large Chinese Elm trimmed

10/19/2018

lynne E.

Very well They were able to complete the job the same week of the estimate. They even chopped the branches into firewood for me.

Description of Work
2 trees trimmed

06/25/2018

Suzy M.

Brad is the owner of this business and my primary contact for the project. The guy knows trees. We lost 4 trees to the drought, and he pretty much pegged exactly what had happened to them just by looking at them, such as when we'd let the lawn die, the last time a tree had been trimmed, etc. He gave us several options for work and pricing, and we decided on the priciest options to get the necessary work done at once rather than spread it out. He and his crew cleaned up after themselves, worked with us to save the cut trees for firewood, mulched the stumps and piled the mulch in nice tidy piles convenient for us to use in our yard, gave us GREAT advice on caring for the trees we still have and on replacing the dead ones. He was responsive, showed up exactly when he said he'd show up, was done when he said he'd be done, and was very professional, as was his crew. He even checked in with our neighbor to give her a heads up that debris from the removal of one of the trees would probably fall into her yard. Just really, really impressed with them from start to finish. Would highly recommend Brad and his crew and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Removal of 4 trees plus stump grinding, trimming of very large oak tree and a tulip tree.

06/05/2018

Krysten D.

Brad and his team were very professional and responsive. I was able to get this off of my to do list! The turnaround time from quote to service was incredible. Brad offered some tips regarding my other trees and never pressured me into additional work. I will definitely hire Capital tree service in the future for a tree removal. It seems good work is rare these days, but not in this case. Brad and team were outstanding.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

05/28/2018

Jana O.

Excellent service and communication.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category hauling services, lawn service, tree service

08/07/2017

Stacy Y.

When Brad showed up he gave me an estimate for the removal of the limb and also recommended other trim work on the tree. I knew that the tree needed the additional trimming as well but wasn't sure I wanted to spend the extra money at the time. His estimate was not the lowest price but I appreciated his responsiveness and the expertise. He did an excellent job and left the area clean.

Description of Work
We had a large limb on a maple tree break off and called a couple of tree services to come bid the job. Some of the companies were too busy, I guess the recent drought has stressed a lot of trees in California, but Capital Tree Service was great. I called the office number and the woman who answered was very friendly and professional. She scheduled a time for the service man, Brad to come and give me an estimate.

07/03/2017

Joshua H.

Capital Tree Service made a very fair bid and was able to perform the service less than a week after making the estimate. Job was completed quickly and everything was cleaned up.

Description of Work
Trimmed mulberry tree and removed dead limbs from another tree.

06/19/2017

Wayne S.

Prompt arrival, efficient work and thorough cleanup. Unable to remove stumps due to inaccessibility for removal equipment.

Description of Work
Cut down and disposal of two small-sized dead trees.

05/09/2017

Debra S.

It went very well. They were friendly & professional.

Description of Work
Cut tree down and ground stump. Cut branches of two trees away from house. Hauled everything away.

Category hauling services

05/05/2017

Rahul R.

Bras and his team were absolutely amazing. From the quote to the final removal and cleaning/hauling away of the debris , everything was done in a professional manner. We are super happy with the work and will be calling Brad for work again in the future.

Description of Work
Needed a couple of trees taken out along with trimming of other trees near roof lines.

03/30/2017

Melinda L.

Once I got a hold of him it went great aND quick. Took a few calls to get a call back.

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

02/21/2017

Jeff M.

Capital Tree Service was very quick to get back to me on setting up an appointment to look at the tree that needed to be removed and give expert advice what needed to be done and estimate. They kept in contact about when they were going to be able to perform the services since it was off and on rain most of that period. When the day came to take down the tree, they made sure not damage anything, cleaned up debris, and very professional. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I had a tree removed from the back yard which was leaning towards the house.

12/19/2016

Janet H.

I did use Capital Tree Service once and it was a good experience. The price was about what I expected. It wasn't overly expensive. It took a few days for them to call me back.

Description of Work
Capital Tree Service trimmed a few branches. They were overhanging my roof.

08/25/2016

john S.

They did a good job. I am sure I've had tree done since then and I'm not using them and so I'm kind of wondering why my memory don't serve me well sometimes.

Description of Work
I used Capital Tree Service for Tree Service and lawn & yard work.

Category lawn service, tree service

07/14/2016

D L.

Owner Brad and his crew removed numerous live and dead branches touching/hanging over house and neighbor's fence. They expertly removed an exceptionally large branch hanging over the roof carefully & quickly. Their cleanup of our and neighbor's yards were immaculate and looked better than before they came. We'd hire them again!!

Description of Work
Trimmed large pin oak tree next to house & fence

03/26/2016

Ronald M.

The owner, Brad Webb, was the one who came to the house to give the estimate. The estimate was not the lowest, but was not too much higher than the lowest. However, I decided to go with him based on his very high Angies List ratings. Brad and two helpers arrived during the agreed upon time window. They immediately got to work and completed their work within about 2 hours. They thinned two large fruitless pear trees and trimmed and shortened a yew tree to about half height. They did a fine job of cleaning up and removing all the branches and trimmings, leaving the yard in great shape. Afterwards I compared my before photos with the trimmed pear trees, I decided that more trimming was needed on one of them. I called Brad and he readily agreed to come by next time they were in the area and thin it some more. He returned on 3/10/16 and did a nice job of thinning the tree and cleaning up afterward.

Description of Work
Trimmed and thinned two different fruitless pear trees and shortened a too tall yew tree.

07/01/2015

Natalie M.

They're fine. They seemed to be cool. They were good. They ground the stump which was nice.

Description of Work
They did the trees for me. They came and cut the limb off.

09/29/2014

Scott R.

This was a four day process. They did a good job and three of my neighbors ended up hiring them as well. I would recommend them to others. They provided me alot of mulch from my tree removal and trimming, which I appreciated.

Description of Work
I hired them to cut up a huge oak branch that had fallen and do some trimming for me.

Category tree service

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate your business! Hope to hear from you again.

09/22/2014

Bryan C.

Brad came out to our home to give us an estimate after setting up an appointment. He gave us an initial estimate that was competitive with the other estimates we received. He wasn't the least expensive, but we were really impressed with how professional he was. His company was also highly recommended by the company landscaping our backyard. We then scheduled an appointment a couple months later to have the trees removed. He showed up to all appointments on time and did an incredible job! He even came back to remove one stump he couldn't access during the first job. We'll definitely be using Capital Tree Service in the future.

Description of Work
Removed three large trees in our backyard, ground the stumps, and removed some large plants in the front yard.

Category hauling services, tree service

Thank You for the Review! We really appreciate your business Please give us a call with any future tree service needs.

06/16/2014

Mark M.

Fast, professional service. The team of two brought a wood chipper and trucks and had the job done in approximately six hours. They cut the tree trunk into rounds which we decided to keep. All other branches were chipped and sprayed into an area that we designated. They work fast and get paid well ! We received three bids and all were within 5% of each other. We went with Capital because of their exceptional reviews and close-in proximity to our house in Newcastle.

Description of Work
dropped and cut a 75-foot pine tree that had leaned over into the canopy of a grove of valley oaks.

06/03/2014

Christina Y.

The tree removal went perfectly. It was on the side of my house right on the fence line. One tree was quite large, and they were able to take down the tree without incident. They cleaned up, the only issue about punctuality was they came about three hours early. It was a good thing I was home. Will definitely have them back in the fall to trim the remaining trees.

Description of Work
Removed three trees

05/28/2014

Chris B.

Brad at Capital Tree Service was very responsive, quickly gave us a quote, and completed the work when promised. They completed the work in less than three hours and did a thorough job of cleaning up the site after the tree removal. I would recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Removed tree, ground tree stump, and trimmed two trees.

05/07/2014

Eleanor G.

Capital Tree Service was able to come out and give an estimate the day after we called them. We had another bid as well but went with Capital Tree Service because of their reasonable price. They were able to schedule the tree removal within a week and they did an extremely efficient and professional job. We were very impressed with the way this team worked together to complete the job. The 3-man crew was on time, removed the trees quickly, and cleaned up thoroughly. We definitely will be using their services again in the future because of their professionalism and their reasonable pricing.

Description of Work
Capital Tree Service removed 2 trees and grinded their stumps and also removed 4 bushes and stumps.

D&D Outdoor Maintenance and Junk Removal Services

We offer quality service at an affordable price. Proudly serving the greater Lincoln and Roseville areas with all of your outdoor maintenance and junk removal needs. Contact us today about an estimate! We accept calls 24/7!!

Two Men and A Truck

It’s no secret that moving an entire household is stressful, and we’re here to help you with managing your relocation stress. Our Sacramento Movers, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK, has a 96% referral rate from customers who refer us to friends and family for their next move, you can trust the “Movers Who Care®” and our thousands of positive moving reviews. Local moving is what our brand was built upon three decades ago, and since then, it’s been our mission to exceed customers’ expectations. We’re proud to offer a professionally trained staff with all proper moving equipment to provide you with a stress-free, seamless moving experience. With more than 30 years of experience as leaders in the moving industry, we’ve learned a thing or two about packing efficiently. We offer full-service or partial packing and unpacking services, or for those packing on their own, we also carry a full line of boxes and packing supplies to help you get the job done right.

Junk King Sacramento

Established in 2016 and a 2017 Super Service Award winner, John McCue of Junk King Sacramento has been providing Hauling services of all kinds, while providing exceptional customer service at the same time. John began his career by concentrating in sales and marketing. With many years of practical experience in handling a wide range of customers, he feels that he can handle any opportunity or challenge that comes his way. He especially likes the challenge of developing brands. This brought him to Junk King. Junk King is a relatively new junk removal business that is an on-demand service that hauls just about any kind of trash from your home or business. They emphasize friendly customer service and they are eco-friendly. They recycle or donate up to 60% of each haul. Since it was time for John to run his own business, he felt Junk King was the right fit. He says, “The business is extremely interesting. No day is the same. I love the fact that we donate or recycle more than half of the items that we pick up.” In May of 2016, John opened his doors. He explains, “Everyone has excess stuff they want and need to get rid of or get out of the way. Our job is to quickly and painlessly help them eliminate the visible clutter. We do everything from a small job, such as remove an old couch, to entire house and property cleanouts.” He further adds, “People do not have the time or appropriate sized vehicles to load items such as appliances, furniture, mattresses, televisions, refrigerators/freezers, e-trash, hot tubs, yard waste, construction debris, wood, and tires. We do it quickly and thoroughly.” John says,” We continue to do things the old fashioned way, one customer at a time. We offer fair, up-front pricing, call you 15-30 minutes ahead of every job, and sweep up after ourselves,” Give us a call today to discuss your hauling needs!

Offers by Junk King Sacramento on Angi

CA
    California: Contractors
    06/30/2023

Tree removal. Trimming. Shaping. Pruning. Stump grinding. Root gringding & pruning. Cabling. Hauling. Brush chipping. Fertilizing.