Helper Henry Jones

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2004

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

14 year in row Super Service Award winner every year since 2005! Owner-operated. No subs. $100 minimum.$70 per hour except for plumbing. Helper Henry Jones is not licensed as the Handyman and/or Plumbing trade is not required by the state of California to be licensed for jobs $500 or under....

Renewal by Andersen of San Diego

Renewal by Andersen San Diego, CA is one of the most trusted window replacement and patio door installation companies in the area. Our combination of the best people in the window replacement industry, coupled with a superior window installation process and an exclusive replacement window product sets us apart from the rest of the competition. With over 100 years of experience in the replacement window business, Renewal by Andersen of San Diego, CA is the solution to all of your window and patio door needs.

SD Junk Haulers

Brothers Home Improvement Inc - San Diego

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

01/25/2021

Great!, once Henry got all the information describing the issue he picked up the part, came over and fixed the issue. Definitely would hire again!

Description of Work
replacement of shower faucet

Category plumbing

Nice to be able to find the right part!

08/28/2020

he did an excellent job. We will use him again.

Description of Work
Cr do o our Great R Gr rails in our showers

Category handyman service

Always glad to be of service!

08/28/2020

It was a simple fix that I would never have known to look for. The cool thing is that Henry called the night before, after he finished another job, just to be sure it would be ok overnight. The next day he called the manufacturer about replacement parts. Awesome service. I have other projects for him and I look forward to working with him again.

Description of Work
Research and resolve water leak in the water line to the ice maker. Also diagnose leak in kitchen sink faucet.

Category plumbing

I've been doing plumbing since 1991, so I have seen alot of different things.

08/28/2020

Henry is an extremely knowledgeable hard working professional plumber; he explains options and suggestions extremely well for cost savings and efficiency. Thank You so Much Helper Henry Jones!

Description of Work
Installed new refrigerator ice maker and water line.

Category plumbing

And I don't charge as much as some others!

08/20/2020

Henry said he doesn't perform that type of work, but he recommended several individuals who do. I appreciate his prompt response and assistance. I will definitely utilize Henry's services in the future.

Description of Work
Sanding and painting a garage door; stucco repair and painting

Category handyman service

I have in my phone quite a few people who I have meet on my various jobs over the years that I observed doing a good job on things I don't do. I get their contact info to give out to customers who have jobs I don't do. They appreciate this help!

04/27/2020

Henry arrived right on time. He was friendly and obviously knew what he was doing. I will definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Furniture assembly

02/08/2020

Great! Henry fixed the problem and explained what to do if a similar problem occurred in the future. He also adjusted the other toilets in the house.

Description of Work
Repair toilet

Category plumber

11/02/2019

Henry had a true understanding of each repair. His work was quality and I know the work is la lasting repair.

Description of Work
Many little items. Bathroom fan, replace light fixture, fix brackets, adjust hinge on cabinet....

10/30/2019

When I called in the late morning, Henry was on another job. Once he completed that job, he came right over and fixed the leaking sink strainer with a replacement. He did this expertly and efficiently. We utilized our Angie's List coupon and his price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced the kitchen sink strainer (older one was leaking)

Category plumber

10/14/2019

Went great punctual worked fast and cleaned up as he went. Completed work in 3 hours that I thought would take all day.

Description of Work
Handyman services just moved and Henry helped hang all my aet work and racks etc

Category handyman service

Plumbing, water heaters. Appliance installation. Gas, valves. Electrical. Doors. Fencing. Handyman. Hauling.

Grass cutting, weeding. Appliance repair. Garage doors. Multi-pane windows, plate glass. Drain cleaning. Sheet linoleum.