Up And Down Garage Doors

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2010

8186 Commercial Street

La Mesa, CA 91942

Up & Down Garage Doors mission is to promptly serve all of our clients with honesty and integrity. Up & Down Garage Doors provides both quality products and quality service to all of our clients....

06/16/2016

Carol M.

They were on time, responsive, and did great work. They went above and beyond and ordered a part for us and came back and installed at no extra cost.

Description of Work
UP and Down has repaired several garage doors, including maintenance and installing a strut

06/15/2016

Theresa L.

They arrived on time and installed the new door and opener (the installers had to work around a cluttered garage), and everything was completed on time. They showed us how to use the new garage door remotes, along with the override features for opening the door manually. I highly recommend Up and Down garage doors!

Description of Work
I wanted a new insulated garage door with more street appeal, and a working opener.. Art (the owner of Up) helped me select a really nice door that really updates my house, and it is insulated and with an opener that was within my budget. They removed my old door and installed the new door with the opener.

Category garage doors,doors

06/14/2016

Gene V.

The work went smooth and the door works smoothly and quietly

Description of Work
Replaced main door spring with two separate springs

05/05/2011

CALLIE M.

Up and Down Garage Doors failed to call back on the same day I contacted them so I called a service provider that we had used previously. I expect a service provider to contact me promptly even after I have left a message the same day. Up and Down did not contact me the same day and lost my business. Up and Down did call me the day after I received service, but by then it was too late for them to provide any service to me.

Description of Work
I called the business to request service for our garage door. The vendor did not call back the same day even though I called early in the morning. I contacted a vendor that we used previously who was able to set up an appt. within the same day. I did not use Up and Don Garage Doors and would not call them again.

Category garage doors,doors

01/31/2011

kathleen F.

I would highly recommend them. They were on time and very professional. They got the job done quickly and the garage door now runs as smooth as when it was new.

Description of Work
These people are great. They came out on a Sunday evening ,in the rain ,to fix a problem with the garage door that a company called GDS made a mess of. The garage door broke and would not go up or down because the wheels were off the track and the garage door was at a slant. The garage door coil broke in Aug and we had GDS company come out to replace it. We had to have them come out 3 times to fix it. Each time they said something about screws being loose. Well it turns out that they put things in backwards. Art at UP and Down basicly had to redo the whole opening mechanism for the garage door.

11/24/2010

Rachel R.

Very responsive. Explained everything in detail. They weren't the cheapest, but within a few hundred dollars and the door we got was high quality.

Description of Work
New garage door w/ windows and motor.

08/12/2010

Don M.

I had just closed escrow on this house and was in the process of moving in. I was aware the garage door was not functioning, but had no idea whether it could be repaired, or would need replacing. The house was built in 1952, and from the look, the door is original, wooden and heavy. I called Up & Down and asked them to come out and give me an estimate - I was assuming at the very least the hardware would need replacing, and was expecting to probably have to replace the door as well; all in all a fairly hefty price tag. The owner came out him self, with his younger son as his assistant. He evaluated the work and to my surprise told me the hardware was in surprisingly good shape and all I needed was to replace the springs, a little oiling and I'd be good to go. He had the correct springs on his truck, and in under 30 minutes I had a fully functional garage door for a fraction of what I assumed I would have to pay. In the future, I will have be installing a garage door opener and when that time comes, I'll be calling no one but Up & Down to do the installation for me. The same goes for when I finally replace the wooden door with a steel rollup.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door springs, lubricated and oiled all parts and connectors.

Great American Door & Screen

Doug has been specializing in building and installing doors for 21 years in homes of well known people. After the last big recession that hit construction hard, he dialed his skills to garage doors and screens. We have great garage door manufacturers right here in California that build a superior product for a lot less money. Somebody needs to show the consumers what they can buy for a lot less money and not have to wait so long for their purchase to be installed. He takes pride in each job and only uses the highest quality materials for a fair price. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Precise Garage Doors

Precise Garage Door Services is a premiere full service garage door repair and installation company that serves the entire San Diego area, we pride ourselves on high quality work and precise attention to details. We are local family owned business that is fully licensed bonded and insured. Call us today and we will be happy to assist you. From wood to wood composite, aluminum to steel, roof mounted openers to floor stationed motors, we will find exactly what you need and can afford at the best prices possible. Precise Garage Doors, San Diego holds perfection at the top of our list, so you can be rest assured that the quality of your doors, motors and safety are taken care of. We take pride in our reputation and strive to leave our customers feeling like they’ve not only made the right choice, but gained a friend who is always there should the need arise. We look forward to assisting you and your family in picking out the right garage door for your home as well as in installing and maintaining it over the coming years. We look forward to looking after you.

Bradbury Garage Doors

We specialize in repairs and new installation of garage doors and openers with the highest quality materials and the most competitive prices. We service all makes and models of doors and openers and can solve any of your garage door problems. We accept all major credit cards and we look forward to helping you with all your garage door needs. Additional Service Area-Escondido, Oceanside, & Vista. North County.

Offers by Bradbury Garage Doors on Angi

California
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Garage Door Fixes, Garage Door Installation, Garage Door Tuneup, Garage Door Consulting