Pacific Coast Trust

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2012

4275 Executive Square Suite 200

La Jolla, CA 92037

Pacific Coast Trust is a full service Estate Planning/Living Trust Firm founded on the core principles of Integrity, Accountability and Dedication. In-Home or Office Appointments Available Evenings or Weekends for your convenience. Complete Estate Planning Service with Privacy and Convenience. Personal, Individual and Customized Consultation. Assisting Individuals and Families in Properly Structuring their Estates. Future Accessibility to Estate Planning Attorneys. Funding and Recording of all Real Estate Deeds. What takes most Estate Planning firms three appointments in their office, Pacific Coast Trust completes in just two in the comfort of your home and at about half the price! Protect your Family Conserve your Assets Maintain your Privacy We accept personal checks and all major credit cards....

09/30/2018

Pamela H.

It was incredible. Fred is the BEST!!! I have Lyme disease and have been sick for a little over 3 yrs. This should have been written 2 years ago however I was so sick I couldn't figure out how to sign on. He came to my house to do everything I needed! It was such a relief to get this done. I have referred many over the past 2 years but not sure if anyone followed thru.

Description of Work
Living Trust

06/02/2018

Irene H.

This firm runs efficiently on a novel split “inside” or “outside” structure, a process they created to give clients a flexible and cost-effective choice in how they set up one’s trust. Frank Kallmeyer’s customer service was outstanding; he was very helpful to me as I wasn’t really clear when I met with him, what portions of my estate would go to whom including a niece who receives public benefits for her disabilities. As a result of our discussions, we came up with a logical plan to hire an attorney to set up a special needs trust in my niece’s state to protect my niece’s public benefits and ensure her beneficiary assets are entrusted in competent hands. This simplified matters for me and helped me structure my main trust in a more organized manner than what I had envisioned . The other thing I gained by using Pacific Coast Trust was Frank’s A+ resource of fiduciaries. With one sibling and 5 nieces and nephews out of state, I wanted to find a local professional to act as successor trustee and didn’t know where to start. Frank’s recommendations were all stellar professionals in their field; I met six and narrowed my choice down to two and a third backup all of whom were very qualified and experienced professionals. This resource alone was worth its weight in gold and turned out to be a real time saver for me as I was facing multiple deadlines and out-of-state commitments. Frank graciously spent as much time as necessary to address all of my concerns including the special needs situation. Knowing I had a deadlines, he prioritized my situation and managed to get the trust, POAs for healthcare and financial and other documents done in less than two weeks for which I am extremely grateful. Cost-wise considering the time Frank spent on my various out-of-the ordinary issues, I feel I got more than my money’s worth and would highly recommend Pacific Coast Trust to anyone in need of top notch professional guidance on estate planning matters.

Description of Work
Estate planning and financial planning

01/10/2017

Neil D.

Kudus to Frank and his team at Pacific Coast Trust for their customer service focus We are very pleased with the quality work and professionalism exhibited by Frank and his team in bringing our vision to reality by creating our family trust . Frank worked with us patiently as we planned out our family trust and made excellent suggestions that improve the implementation of our vision. Pacific Coast Trust was not the cheapest quote we got. However, we felt from the get go that Frank was a "straight shooter", and he would stand by his commitments. Frank gave us a fixed price, and he stuck to that. We sure have not heard of this kind of commitment from neighbors who have used others that initially seemed to "low ball" an offer then push up the price with their "gotcha" routines. On a personal note, we were impressed with Frank's professionalism and commitment since we took a long time to figure out all key decisions and people in our family trust. We can't say enough good things about our experience working with Frank and his team.

Description of Work
Created our vision into a family trust

Category

12/23/2016

Robin D.

Mr Comyer was very professional, very personable. We filled out a very big questionnaire. He made me review the summary and there were glaring errors throughout. This went on for months. After an enormous amount of time I found an old questionnaire and filled it out and returned it to him. He returned to me with the same questionnaire with all the errors. I outlined the existing answers and what they were supposed to be and why. I wanted my beneficiaries laid out a certain way and it wasn't that way. He sent back the same summary. I explained that I just want to be assured that I'm receiving quality which is equal with money I paid. I provided him with more information that he needed. I received a complete refund the very next day. We had some major communication issues. A week ago he said the Trust came off the printer and he would bring it to the shredder unless I was interested in making a deal to have the documents finished for $500. I told him I might be interested. I might still have him repair my document but it makes me nervous. If they could do it for $500, great; if it can be done right, that remains to be seen.

Description of Work
It was very interesting.

Category Uncategorized

12/21/2016

Sharon W.

Turned out fine! He worked with our schedule and came out when we were ready to have him come out. He did what we needed, it was all fine and professionally done. Between the time he came up to the house and he came back a week later with all the doc, it took about a week.

Description of Work
He created a living trust for us.

08/26/2016

George L.

Frank was very responsive and professional. He brought the documents to us so that we didn't have to go to his office. He had everything prepared in advance and made the process very easy for us. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Prepared our estate planning documents

Category

03/08/2016

MARYLOU J.

I looked at approximately 6 companies to help set up a Trust & Will for my mother, including two that you do yourself on line. There were several reasons I chose Pacific Coast Trust. 1. They are definitely competitive price wise. 2. They have been in business quite a while. 3. They are local to me. 3. I did not want to do this myself, with such important documents. 5. Pacific Coast Trust makes house calls. Really, now Who does that anymore? This was very helpful, as mom cannot get around easily and does not like to leave the house. I called, and made an appointment with Frank Kallmeyer to have him meet at our home and go over services, etc. and make suggestions. He sent me a list of what information he would need, to better know what I might need, I.e. Will, Trust, Power of Attorney, etc. The papers suggested that it be decided before hand as much as possible who else should be included in the Will, present to sign paperwork, witness, etc. The entire initial appointment was no more than 45 minutes. I knew pretty much what was needed, and there is not an enormous amount of assets. All options open to me and my mother were discussed. Frank got the information he needed to proceed, and made sure all questions we had were answered to our understanding and satisfaction. It took several weeks to have the papers drawn up, which we were told about by Frank at our meeting so no surprise there. We (Mom & I ) were able to go over the information by phone, and confirm everything was correct. It then took about two more weeks for the papers to be drawn up, a pretty detailed process. I am very glad it was not left up to me, I would not have had either the time, knowledge or patience for that! When all was ready, Frank contacted me and set up a time convenient for us to meet at our home and finalize the documents. He had everything done in a very nice 3-ring book, with tabs to divide each section. He went over each one, from the Trust, the Will, Healthcare Directive, etc. Documents were notarized and made ready to file with proper agencies. This is a difficult thing to think about. However, for anyone with spouses, children, parents, any loved ones, I personally feel that this is a necessary part of planning, just in case. It gives mom a great deal of peace of mind to know that Her wishes will be carried out the way She wants, by her family, not a Judge in Probate Court or a Medical Board. The manner in which Pacific Coast Trust handled things all the way through lets me give them my highest recommendation to anyone needing this type of service.

Description of Work
Provided Revocable Living Trust, Will, Durable Power of Attorney, Healthcare Directive, and all associated documents.

03/03/2016

Howard S.

Frank Kallmeyer with Pacific Coast Trust met with my wife and I on 1/14, he was right on time. We discussed our will and living trust, Frank completed quite a bit of paperwork. We met again with Frank at our house on 2/22 to finalize our Estate. The entire process was very easy, I should have done this 15 years ago. Highly recommend Frank's services to others.

Description of Work
Estate Planning/Living Trust

02/26/2016

Kirsten P.

The process was easy and simple. Ordered the consult with $250 credit on Angie's. They came to our house for both the initial introduction as well as final delivery of product. Generally, quick to answer any email questions or return calls. Quick and simple process. Price seemed in line with other service providers. Really liked being able to do in the privacy of our own home.

Description of Work
Generated living trust

02/22/2016

Karen B.

Frank Kallmeyer was very professional and explained the whole process to me prior to my agreeing to go ahead with the trust. He explained how long the process would take and told me I would be contacted by an attorney after it was drawn up. This was accomplished and then Frank made an appointment to bring it over and explained everything to me. I feel very comfortable that my family will be taken care of without probate.

Description of Work
I was able to obtain a living trust so that my family will have no difficulty upon my passing.

Upper Left Wealth Management

I focus on people in or near retirement, who want to reduce risk and taxes. UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi