Medicare Life Group

With Angi since March 2018

Medicare Life Group takes a professional approach to Medicare solutions. We provide accurate quotes and explain your Medicare options clearly. We can help you enroll in Medicare Supplement plans over the phone. Most importantly, we create an ongoing relationship with our clients and help them long after their initial enrollment in a plan....

iHealthBrokers

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

07/11/2018

I worked with an agent named Troy Baccus for Medicare Life Group. He did a phenomenal job and even got back with me regarding a question I had while traveling on vacation. It was very much appreciated. I plan on staying with Troy as we review the supplement and Part D every year to see if changes are needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sign up for Medicare Supplement and Part D for Prescription Drugs

CATEGORY health insurance brokers

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. I enjoyed working with you on your Medicare insurance.