IRS Tax Help Team

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2014

Accountants/Tax Consultants
Financial Planning

We are a tax resolution firm. All services are performed in house. Staff includes CPA, Enrolled Agent and Tax Resolution Specialist. $495 retainer to start client's tax resolution case. Federally licensed, able to provide service nationwide. We also provide accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll services for businesses. Full income tax service provided for individuals and businesses. We can set up affordable payment plans as well as PPIA. We can prepare and file innocent/injured Spouse Relief. We can help you with any sales and payroll tax issues with the state....

UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

TaxFixCPA – Expert Tax Preparation and Tax Defense For over 35 years Melvin A. (Mel) Creighton, CPA, the firm’s founder, has been serving Orange County residents with customized tax solutions for both personal and business clients. The firm was created because he recognized that taxpayers were ill equipped to deal with the aggressive and ruthless IRS. It wasn’t a fair fight. The firm’s mission is to level the playing field for taxpayers with Expert Tax Return Preparation, Audit Defense, Tax Debt Reduction, Past Due Returns, Penalty Reduction or Abatement, Release of Liens, Wage Garnishments or Bank Levies, Financial Hardship Relief, Offers in Compromise, Properly Structured Installment Agreements, Innocent Spouse Relief and more.

02/21/2017

Nothing yet

Description of Work
Nothing yet

11/10/2014

I already wrote a review back in Oct via an e-mail request.

Description of Work
I already wrote a review back in Oct via an e-mail request.

10/28/2014

Description of Work
Still doing it. Waiting for result!

10/28/2014

Description of Work
I attempted to use the service but my situation didn't qualify. They were professional and quick to return calls. Unfortuneatly, my tax situation couldn't be resolved.

06/23/2014

Description of Work
We owed IRS $137,923.00. This amount was incurred when our business started losing revenue due to recession. IRS got really aggressive and started sending me intent to levy letter and started receiving calls from IRS revenue officer. KC at Tax Help Team was recommended by my CPA to resolve the tax issue. After 1 yr 6 months, he was able to negotiated down to $2,000.00. I still can't believe the results but I recommend Tax Help Team to anyone with tax problems. Sharon T.

Category accountant

IRS / State Tax Resolution, Unfiled Tax Returns, Offer In Compromise, Garnishments, Liens, Levies, Suspensions, Appeals, Audit Reconsideration

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available