Miller & Sons Construction Group

California: Contractors
09/30/2021

17595 Harvard Ave

Irvine, CA 92614

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

$15k minimum jobs! We do not do repair work rather large renovation projects. We specialize in complete bathrooms, kitchens, room additions and complete outdoor renovations. Our quality of work and commitment is our slogan. We provide a free consultation with a knowledgeable representative to help meet the needs of the project you have in mind. We have the tools to show you the design from start to finish. We work closely with interior and landscaping designers, in-house architects, and engineers to provide blueprints and any permits that might be necessary for the project. Most of all we Listen and Care about what our customers need and have to say....

home remodeling (25)home builder (7)hardscaping (6)patio enclosures (4)outdoor kitchens (1)

10/06/2021

I am so sorry I didn’t research this company before I hired them. First they convince you that they have 0% financing for 18 months, but the entire amount goes directly to them BEFORE any work begins. That violates CSLB laws indicating that only 10% is allowable at contract signing. When the company gets all the money UP FRONT there is no accountability. They will hold the money from the subcontra...

Description of Work
Small Bathroom took 5.5 months

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

Review for Miller & Sons Construction Group - 17595 Harvard Ave, Irvine, CA - 39498644

09/11/2021

My bathroom looks good thanks to these guys! Avi and the crew he had did amazing work ! i’m in love with my new shower it’s gonna be so relaxing ! highly recommended to you guys! go to them !!

Description of Work
Bathroom work

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

06/24/2021

I loath to give any more energy to the current situation we are involved in with Miller & Sons, but I hope to save others in our community the grief they are putting us through. We agreed to a very general proposal (not meeting California state law as a contract) to build a 749 sq ft ADU for our home. We were hoping to downsize into our retirement and rent the rest of our home for retirement incom...

Description of Work
We were hoping to have an ADU built

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

05/27/2021

We are in the middle of a remodel of our master bathroom with Avie and Miller & Sons. We are not giving any review at this time since the job hasn't been completed yet, if anyone wants to contact me with any questions with the process please do so. I will be keeping you updated throughout our project.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

05/27/2021

Miller and Sons Construction Group is well known for their excellence at work and completing the work at a given period of time. Highly appreciable.

Description of Work
excellence at work and completing the work

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

Thank you for opportunity to help make your visions come to life. We look forward to any future projects you might have coming up!

05/26/2021

Miller and Sons Construction Group is one of the most reliable and trustworthy company for construction and renovation, known for their excellent work

Description of Work
construction and renovation

Category remodeling,sunrooms

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

04/14/2021

Earlier I was so irritated with my new kitchen. We had just shifted to a new home but the kitchen was so unsatisfactory. There my husband found about Miller & Sons Construction Group. I love my kitchen now; it's all well covered up & has got extra space too.

Description of Work
Home Maintenance

Category remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,sunrooms

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

It was a pleasurer working with your family and would be a honor to work on future projects you may have.

04/02/2021

Miller and Sons Construction Group has a very efficient team of highly skilled and professional people. They make the remodeling and construction job extremely easy for their clients. They took care of every requirement for the project. Moreover, such a high-quality service at so much affordable price is another thing to be surprised. I am pleased with their service

Description of Work
I am pleased with their service

Category remodeling,home remodeling,sunrooms,hardscaping,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/30/2021

Some things are out of our control, other things are not. Project is going for 2 1/2 months now. Permitting was a setback and not M&S’s fault however, going in to the 9th inning and closing out the game seems to be mediocre. Quality and Professionalism is great! Their team seems to be MIA at times and we don’t have any answers as to why. Customer communication is extremely important especially whe...

Description of Work
Master Bedroom, Bathroom and Closet Remodel

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/30/2021

I am a very fascinated person, when it comes to the design and looks of my kitchen and bathroom. I am someone very hard to please. And yet, I would like to recommend Miller and Sons to everyone without any doubt. I know no one could have designed and worked so beautifully to make all the bathrooms of my house and the kitchen look like the way it is now except them

Description of Work
Professional work

Work Completed On 12/27/2020

Full Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Additions, Roofing, Hardscaping

we do not do small repairs. we have a $15K minimum