IRVINE PET COMPLEX

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2005

4.4

Animal Boarding Kennels
Veterinarians

Full service animal hospital Climate controlled boarding facility Professional bathing and grooming...

06/21/2020

My best friend Jasper (10 y/o whippet mix) suffered from terrible separation anxiety and so while moving apartments I left him under the care of Irvine pet complex. Because there are no cameras in the facility I’ll never know how my healthy 10 year old dog became paraplegic and died within 24 hours of staying there. Worse IPC won’t send out any form of letter telling their clients so that they can...

Description of Work
They were supposed to board my dog safely for the weekend, instead my healthy 10 year old boy died.

Category veterinarian,kennels

05/10/2010

Just began treatment, will report as time passes

Description of Work
Ear crop doberman puppy, full service complete package

Category kennels

01/15/2009

Very Professional, Owner Dr. Harner and his Office Manager Rachel and pleasure to talk to, very understanding and made a wrong into a right. I wish all businesses would conducted customer service as he and she did. Thank you!

Description of Work
I am re-writing my review of the "Irvine Pet Complex" located in Irvine, Calif. I am re-scoring it "5" of High Customer Service Stars! My reason for this is: 1. Great customer service (they called me versus me calling them) 2. Office Manager Rachel and Dr. Harner called me and offer their apologized for the service that I received 3.Made immediate corrections and procedures with staff so this will not happen again. 4 They completely refunded my debt credit card of my $187.50. Let me also say that I am very pleased that this has been resolved, as I really, really, really liked this place, my pets love this place and Dr. Horner and the other vet doctors and other staff are absolutely wonderful! It really pained me to write a negative report about them. Now I am telling all persons and BBB members that my family (Molly and Maggie) will definitely continue to go back and use all of their pet services!

Category pet grooming

08/26/2007

The doctors are highly acclaimed and nationally recognized by many veterinarians. The vet that did the surgery was very experienced, well-known, and friendly. Another doctor recommended taking my cat to them.

Description of Work
My cat had mites, so they did surgery to remove them.

Category veterinarian

07/16/2007

I have used Irvine three times so far and they have worked out good every time. They are really good and it is a nice environment. They do have the option for a bigger cage if you would like. I am not sure about pricing; it all depends on the dog. I believe that they are a few dollars more than another one I used to use.

Description of Work
I boarded my dog at Irvine for seven or eight days now.

Category kennels

GENERAL MEDICINE & SURGERY, DENTISTRY, PREVENTATIVE AND WELLNESS CARE, & EAR SPECIALTIES. SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover