Integrative Medical Group of Irvine

Primary Care - Family Medicine
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Alternative Med. - Acupuncture
Skin & Body Care - Aromatherapy

The Integrative Medical Group of Irvine blends the best of conventional, naturopathic and holistic medicine, providing comprehensive, integrative health care for men and women of all ages. We offer a wide range of care - including acute and chronic care, and a full spectrum of preventive and wellness services. Dr. Gersh speaks nationally on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and women's reproductive issues. Our group consists of 2 board-certified medical doctors (gynecologist and internist), a naturopathic doctor, psychotherapist, acupuncturist, personal trainer, nutritionist, massage therapist and an aesthetician. Our Medical director Dr. Felice Gersh has been named an Orange County physician of excellence 11 years in a row....

11/15/2013

Just shy of 2 hours late so that I no longer had time for a complete exam but was charged for it. Was told by doctor I would get complete exam at next appointment and staff told me I would be charged another 150 g for the next appointment. Did not return.

Description of Work
I used Integrative Medical Group of Irvine.

Category obgyn

11/10/2013

Both are wonderful. As I'm sure everyone else in this group are. Extremely knowledgeable about current medical research. They are kind and take a lot of time with you. They also patiently explain anything you need them to. Lot's of preventative medicine practiced here. Great staff.

Description of Work
Dr. Gersh and Allison Gracom. PA are who I've seen and continue to see.

Category family doctor

08/26/2013

She seems to be very good, but the office personnel is nasty and obnoxious.

Description of Work
I had a well woman exam from Dr.Gersh.

Category obgyn

08/19/2013

Wonderful! I have been trying to find a doctor I liked that practiced integrative medicine. Very pleased!

Description of Work
ear infection and the need of integrative medicine

Category alternative medicine,internist

06/26/2013

They are wonderful. I use them all the time. They take the time to talk with you, which is key. They are very open to prescribing non-drug remedies. They have two doctors and a physician's assistant and I see all three depending on what I'm doing.

Description of Work
I used Integrative Medical Group of Irvine. They watch my cholesterol, they diagnosed that I'm gluten-sensitive, I got a cat scratch and they treated me for it and I get my physicals there and I buy supplements there.

Category endocrinologist,alternative medicine,family doctor,internist

Integrative gynecology, integrative internal medicine, integrative endocrinology, naturopathy, acupuncture, aromatherapy, weight loss programs, nutritional counseling, reflexology, personal & marital counseling, endocrinology, geriatrics, psychology, personal fitness training, hypnotherapy, massage therapy, aesthetic skincare.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available