Access To Freedom

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

9272 Jeronimo Rd #111

Irvine, CA 92618

Sales and service of Stairlifts and Vertical Platform Lifts. Access to Freedom is the direct distributor for Stannah Stairlifts in Southern California. We offer new and re-conditioned units and have a rental program as well....

10/25/2015

J P.

After much research, we chose Access to Freedom, and highly recommend them. Their reputation and glowing reviews (just follow the Link on their website) revealed right away that they are top notch. They even offer rentals for people after hospital/surgery who may only need a stair lift for a short time. They offer a great stair lift that is affordable and known for its reliability. We love the lifetime warranty on the motor, and their company warranty is longer and more generous than other companies. The owner was extremely kind and responsive, which meant a great deal to our entire family. We loved being able to bring my aunt to their Irvine Showroom to "take a spin" and try out the lifts (call first to let them know you're coming). She loved it right away and was so relieved with this solution. Rick's entire team is caring and professional which was a Godsend for us. Without this stair lift, my aunt would inevitably have had to leave her home. She is thrilled with it and now has peace of mind that she can remain in the home that she loves for many years to come.

Description of Work
My aunt is in her late 80s and struggling with knee pain. We knew that she needed a stair lift as soon as possible.

06/27/2015

John W.

03/15/2015

Rex M.

Note that I dealt with the local San Diego office at 5365 Avenida Encinas, Unit G, Carlsbad, CA 92008, 800-423-0941, NOT the office in Irvine. My wife was struck with a sudden grave illness, and I inquired about a stairlift for our 2-story home to enhance her quality of life. Due to uncertainties, I delayed placing the order a bit longer than I should have. Although Rick of ATF cannot speed the manufacturing process, they could take action to make sure we had our installation at the first possible moment. My wife's remaining time was woefully short, but she was able to come downstairs to receive visitors, and to have lunch with family from time to time. This added measurably to the quality of her remaining time. The caring folks at this fine company eased a difficult transition. I still have the stairlift, and intend to keep it for my own use when the time comes. It does not interfere with the use of the stairs at all. It is pricey, but of the best quality. You get what you pay for. There was also a difficult curve at the bottom of the stairs that they were able to accommodate quite gracefully.

Description of Work
Had a stairlift installed to facilitate the mobility of my wife during her terminal illness.

02/27/2014

Jenna N.

They are one of the more professional companies I have used. They followed through and were so prepared when they came out. There was no delay and they completed the project on time. They have great communication skills and you can reach the owner if you need to. They really know their product and they are on time.

Description of Work
They installed a stair lift for me.

Home Healthcare - Disability Equipment & Services

Sales and service of Stannah stairlifts. Rental program for straight stairlifts.

We do not sell or service elevators or Commercial platform lifts.